List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100160, Replies: 1972
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/01/09 02:07PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: Apparently one of the writers has tweeted something to the effect that Redaric Williams has just completed filing scenes where he "crushed" it... not quite sure what that means, but am hoping it has something to do with Lily, and a good thing??? anyways ... staying the course (the Tyler/Lily course, of course)...

If I had to guess, it would mean a good thing. Wish he'd be more specific.

I wish he would have been a little more specific also, but hopefully it will be good...although I think we may have to endure a little more "Cane/Lily" loving yet...

#142   2013/01/09 02:31PM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Eowyn005: Apparently one of the writers has tweeted something to the effect that Redaric Williams has just completed filing scenes where he "crushed" it... not quite sure what that means, but am hoping it has something to do with Lily, and a good thing??? anyways ... staying the course (the Tyler/Lily course, of course)...

The very thought of that gags me big time.
    I'll just ff through it.

If I had to guess, it would mean a good thing. Wish he'd be more specific.

I wish he would have been a little more specific also, but hopefully it will be good...although I think we may have to endure a little more "Cane/Lily" loving yet...

#143   2013/01/11 09:58AM
    Eowyn005

Well with today's Canadian episode we might get an indication of where the Tyler/Lily relationship is going...will it be totally one sided??? or will Lily be "interested"???hmmmmm am hoping not to be disappointed...but...time will tell...

#144   2013/01/11 10:02AM
    Jackie10

I am interested in where this will go. I think they are cute together. And he is definitely a smooth talker. He is definitely buttering her up.

#145   2013/01/11 12:07PM
    nickibaby

This is my first post in this thread but I'm all for a Tyler and Lily relationship. Lane's relationship has been stagnate for too long. Tyler, I believe, will bring out the fire in Lily that's being wasted on Cane. I seem to recall reading on soaps, I forget the thread, that CK wanted to work with someone else. Small wonder!

#146   2013/01/11 01:11PM
    Eowyn005

Quote nickibaby: This is my first post in this thread but I'm all for a Tyler and Lily relationship. Lane's relationship has been stagnate for too long. Tyler, I believe, will bring out the fire in Lily that's being wasted on Cane. I seem to recall reading on soaps, I forget the thread, that CK wanted to work with someone else. Small wonder!

Welcome to our little thread...do you watch the Canadian day-ahead episode? I have to remind myself every once in a while about spoilers, as I get the Canadian episode and get excited about Tyler/Lily scenes...

#147   2013/01/11 01:49PM
    nickibaby

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote nickibaby: This is my first post in this thread but I'm all for a Tyler and Lily relationship. Lane's relationship has been stagnate for too long. Tyler, I believe, will bring out the fire in Lily that's being wasted on Cane. I seem to recall reading on soaps, I forget the thread, that CK wanted to work with someone else. Small wonder!

Welcome to our little thread...do you watch the Canadian day-ahead episode? I have to remind myself every once in a while about spoilers, as I get the Canadian episode and get excited about Tyler/Lily scenes...

Thanks for the welcome. No, but I do love reading spoilers from Canadian day ahead. I originally didn't like Lane and still don't but after seeing how Lily and Tyler connect and how she smiles when he's around, I find that she may not be so bad after all if she's with him.

#148   2013/01/11 01:57PM
    Deerwood

Quote Eowyn005: For those who are excited about a Lily and Tyler relationship...

Perhaps this thread is pre-mature but I am really loving Lily and Tyler, anyone else???

Tyler is a cocky SOB..thats all I got to say on the subject..... hope his character is gone in few weeks.

#149   2013/01/11 04:39PM
    Eowyn005

Don't forget to vote in the TV Source Pulse Poll...I just did...let's make it happen...

#150   2013/01/11 05:40PM
    InCanada

I can't understand people at all. This thread is clearly marked "Lily and Tyler Non-Bash", meaning neither Lily OR Tyler should be bashed in here. Yet we have a basher, boundaries people! boundaries. We don't go into your Lane love fest thread and be rude, give the same respect.

We need to start reporting these unwelcome visitors, this is what the 2nd or 3rd one now? Geez.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 05:41PM
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list