List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 101089, Replies: 1972
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/01/05 04:41PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Sunnyflower

Quote InCanada:
    Quote martie: This is a very silly thread. I am not bashing but really? Cane and Lily are AMAZING together and they are soulmates with 2 precious babies.

Why don't you take your troll self out? Who asked for your opinion? NEXT!!

LOL InCanada.

Things look like they are heating up between these two. Love it!

#132   2013/01/05 04:55PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote martie: This is a very silly thread. I am not bashing but really? Cane and Lily are AMAZING together and they are soulmates with 2 precious babies.

Why don't you take your troll self out? Who asked for your opinion? NEXT!!

LOL InCanada.

Things look like they are heating up between these two. Love it!

I am loving it too, here's hoping it is not some quick bed hopping thing (even though I would look forward to that), but something, more compelling, passionate...

#133   2013/01/06 09:35AM
    InCanada

Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3371-pulse-ballot-week-of-december-31-2012

#134   2013/01/06 09:52AM
    Eowyn005

[quote]Quote InCanada: Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3371-pulse-ballot-week-of-december-31-2012[/quo... />
    Excellent InCanada...I voted yesterday with a write-in of Tyler and Lily, so off to vote I go...

#135   2013/01/06 03:35PM
    Eowyn005

[quote]Quote Eowyn005: [quote]Quote InCanada: Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/3371-pulse-ballot-week-of-december-31-2012[/quo... />
    Excellent InCanada...I voted yesterday with a write-in of Tyler and Lily, so off to vote I go...[/quote]

I voted, back to work I go tomorrow and hockey is back...but still think my interest/fascination in Tyler and Lily won't dwindle any time soon...Go Leafs??? In Canada???

#136   2013/01/07 04:27AM
    Florida lady

[quote]Quote InCanada: Great news guys, I just saw that Lily and Tyler are listed as a couple in the Pulse TvSource poll as a couple. We don't have to write their names in again. I just voted for them. Get your votes in:

Lily and Tyler as a couple. Just a preview of things to come. I will visit the link above.
    I just wish they'd speed things up a little for these two; not so much the sex part, just a little romance.

#137   2013/01/07 05:20AM
    InCanada

I will continue to support Tily. I hope the writers are not using Tyler as angst for the very boring Lane. I wonder how strong a fan base Tily has. I should check Twitter out one of these days

#138   2013/01/09 10:30AM
    Eowyn005

Apparently one of the writers has tweeted something to the effect that Redaric Williams has just completed filing scenes where he "crushed" it... not quite sure what that means, but am hoping it has something to do with Lily, and a good thing??? anyways ... staying the course (the Tyler/Lily course, of course)...

#139   2013/01/09 11:28AM
    ajsp35801

"Crushed it"...not sure what that terminology means but if it is on twitter I am sure it is a good thing and he means he did well. I am loving Tyler...period.

#140   2013/01/09 11:43AM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005: Apparently one of the writers has tweeted something to the effect that Redaric Williams has just completed filing scenes where he "crushed" it... not quite sure what that means, but am hoping it has something to do with Lily, and a good thing??? anyways ... staying the course (the Tyler/Lily course, of course)...

If I had to guess, it would mean a good thing. Wish he'd be more specific.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list