List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 100155, Replies: 1972
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/01/05 09:23AM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    Eowyn005

Quote martie: This is a very silly thread. I am not bashing but really? Cane and Lily are AMAZING together and they are soulmates with 2 precious babies.

It is not "silly" to us that are excited about the possibility of a Tyler/Lily pairing...

#122   2013/01/05 09:39AM
    InCanada

Quote martie: This is a very silly thread. I am not bashing but really? Cane and Lily are AMAZING together and they are soulmates with 2 precious babies.

Why don't you take your troll self out? Who asked for your opinion? NEXT!!

#123   2013/01/05 09:41AM
    InCanada

Quote Eowyn005:

It is not "silly" to us that are excited about the possibility of a Tyler/Lily pairing...

Who cares what the troll thinks? Please! Let's continue to enjoy these 2 characters.

#124   2013/01/05 10:11AM
    Eowyn005

Quote InCanada:
    Quote Eowyn005:

Who cares what the troll thinks? Please! Let's continue to enjoy these 2 characters.

Right, I don't care what trolls think...there are a number of trolls that I do not respond to, but sometimes I forget myself...thoughts of trolls be gone, to be replaced by thoughts of what an exciting couple Tyler and Lily will be...off to see the Hobbitt movie (kinda speaking of good trolls)...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/05 10:14AM
    #125   2013/01/05 11:19AM
    Florida lady

Why would anyone who loves Lane even want to come into this thread. I have my own ideas but will keep them to myself.
    Why is it any sillier than the non-bash Lane thread, or the non-bash ones for any other couple?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/05 11:21AM
    #126   2013/01/05 12:28PM
    InCanada

I don't get it either. I would never go in a no bash thread and be negative. People just don't respect boundaries that's the problem.

#127   2013/01/05 02:00PM
    butterfly af...

I don't think this thread is silly at all simply because everyone has their own opinion. You may like lane but personally I think their boring and they don't look right together. I think its silly that fans get mad and have to come into threads they don't like because people don't agree with what they like.

#128   2013/01/05 03:22PM
    greengrass

I like Lily and Tyler togeather,they have chemisry and they arn't boring like her and cane.Tyler and Lily come in a close second to Billy and Victoria.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/05 03:24PM
    #129   2013/01/05 04:29PM
    Eowyn005

Quote greengrass: I like Lily and Tyler togeather,they have chemisry and they arn't boring like her and cane.Tyler and Lily come in a close second to Billy and Victoria.

Yes they do have chemistry...since I am in my favourite thread, can I run something by fellow posters and see what you think...Apparently Leslie and Tyler have a "dangerous" secret...well we know how "spoilers" can be a play on words...what would make Lily, who has gone through so much,(Cancer) want to be at Tyler's side, (beside the fact that he is gorgeous), but the words "kindred spirit" that Josh Griffith used in one of the soap opera magazines...keeps coming into my mind...it is a phrase used by Cancer Survivors...what if this "dangerous" secret is that Tyler has cancer or is in remission, which would lead to his "bold" "go for it" kinda attitude...it would definitely bring (I think) Lily to his side...kindred spirit??? I have been wrong in the past, but do you think this scenario could work???

#130   2013/01/05 04:36PM
    spooner

super excited about the possibility of this character! First time I have seen any spark in Lily in a long time. Her fans should be loving this, it's a storyline for her and she is gonna go from dull to wow fast! Tyler is the spice her life needs

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list