List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Started by Eowyn005 at 2012/12/27 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/02 02:35PM, Views: 99701, Replies: 1972
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/12/31 11:23PM
    Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread
    InCanada

Happy New Year to all the fans of Tyler and Lily.

#102   2012/12/31 11:56PM
    LaBrae

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ajsp35801: I love these two together. I think that this is the most life Lily has had in forever.

Yes! I was a massive Lily fan and do not like how she has been turned into a Stepford wife. This is exactly the jolt she needs in a very sexy package.

I use to like Lily and thought that she was interesting...they lost something of her when they decided to tell a certain love story with Cane. It seems that they might just find her again while teing the story with Tyler.

She was sassy and fun. Independent. Going to school. Once she met Cane that all went out the window. I want that Lily back that I fell in love with and I can see Tyler making her fun and bold again. So much potential here.

Yes I too want that Lily I fell in love with...and I can't help but feel there is soooo much story line here...yes Tyler comes across as self-confident, but is that a cover...will Lily be there for him as he discovers himself??? who he really is...sorry, if I digress....am loving this...hope the writers run with this...

I think that we will soon find out that Tyler is very vulnerable.

Oh yes, I definitely see this coming. I think right now he's using his overly confident attitude to cover whats really going on. I'll be happy to see the writers really dig in and write for this character. I also have to admit, I do see a more livelier side to Lily shining through when he's around.

I was never quite against Lane, but once I got the sense that the writers just didn't care to write for them as a unit, I knew it was time for a change. Of course this doesn't mean a complete end for Lane, but giving them both a chance at something new for now.

#103   2013/01/01 03:26PM
    Eowyn005

Yeah, more Tyler and Lily on tomorrow's Canadian episode...

#104   2013/01/01 03:35PM
    luv2shag

Thanks for starting this thread and for letting us know we'll get to see more of the new up and comming couple. I'm expecting great things for these two in the comming weeks.

#105   2013/01/01 03:50PM
    Eowyn005

Quote luv2shag: Thanks for starting this thread and for letting us know we'll get to see more of the new up and comming couple. I'm expecting great things for these two in the comming weeks.

You are very welcome, I was a tad bit afraid that maybe I was the only one who saw such potential with Tyler and Lily and that nobody would respond to my thread, but you guys are great...and I will have to watch my p's and q's so as not to spoil anything...just get so excited for my Y&R of late and love to share...but will try to be mindful so as not to "spoil" for our friends south of the border...or those who do not get the day ahead episode...

#106   2013/01/01 03:58PM
    InCanada

It was such a surprise to see them in the previews for tomorrow's Canadian. I can't wait to see this .

#107   2013/01/01 04:49PM
    Eowyn005

Quote InCanada: It was such a surprise to see them in the previews for tomorrow's Canadian. I can't wait to see this .

I have to admit I have been bitten by the Tyler/Lily lovebug or something, I watched and re-watched a "preview" about five times???...

#108   2013/01/02 12:10PM
    Eowyn005

I just picked up CBS's Soap in Depth (back to buying those magazines again) and there is a really nice article on Redaric Williams..."Hot Stuff"...

#109   2013/01/02 02:12PM
    Florida lady

Quote Eowyn005: I just picked up CBS's Soap in Depth (back to buying those magazines again) and there is a really nice article on Redaric Williams..."Hot Stuff"...

I came to that conclusion when I saw him on The View. No wonder Lily is all smiles around him.

#110   2013/01/02 02:22PM
    Eowyn005

Unfortunately today's Canadian episode was a bit of a disappointment on the Lily/Tyler front...oh well...

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list