List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil and Olivia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil and Olivia

Started by gommie at 2006/10/21 09:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 10:52AM, Views: 595, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/21 09:35PM
    Neil and Olivia
    gommie

I have a very strong recollection that Neil was in love with Olivia before he was married to Dru...does anyone else here remember anything like that or am I totally off the mark?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/21 09:38PM
    #2   2006/10/21 09:37PM
    Re: Neil and Olivia
    lestress

I don't really remember but I know I always thought that Olivia and Neil belonged together and that Dru and Malcolm belonged together. Olivia was previously married to Nathan and I always thought that Dru and Nathan belonged together too. Dru was really crazy about him but he married Olivia instead.

#3   2006/10/21 09:40PM
    gommie

hi lestress-- this is going to make me crazy- I can picture it today-I just remember Neil was so crazy about Olivia...
    maybe someone else will remember.........

#4   2006/10/23 08:46AM
    calivy

neil and olivia were involved before. dru found out they slept together and olivia and dru were distant for awhile. i can't remember to much more about them together but i do remember that. that's why i can't see why dru did not throw this up in neil's face when he kept throwing up her sleeping with malcolm. at least she was under prescription drugs when she slept with malcolm and she thought he was neil.

#5   2006/10/23 09:10AM
    lestress

I can't understand why the writers have not brought that fact to light - it wasn't as if Dru slept with him knowingly.

#6   2006/10/23 09:24AM
    jen24

Didn't Dru also sleep with Olivia's first husband or boyfriend in the beginning and end having a baby by him? I think his name was Nathan?

#7   2006/10/23 10:52AM
    lestress

She lived in Nathan's apartment - he was teaching her to read and she had a big crush on him but don't think it was reciprocated and I don't remember anything about a baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list