List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jump into Genoa City

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jump into Genoa City

Started by heart and soul at 2006/10/21 08:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 04:26AM, Views: 1753, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/21 10:37PM
    Re: Jump into Genoa City
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: I got some of the avitar's I use from other sites....copy and save and then I can use them. How do you make one with your name....Someone made one with my name on it but I don't know how to do it.

email coming your way

#22   2006/10/21 11:35PM
    nyaccent

Wow I was able to create an avatar with my name on it THANKS GOMMIE.....when you asked if I had printshop...I didn't but I had a scrapbooking program...I imported the picture and then added text....now I will try to get more creative....yet another thing to be addicted too....

#23   2006/10/22 04:21AM
    gommie

*grin* it is excellent too!! great job!!I love it...
    you are welcome

#24   2006/10/22 05:32AM
    lestress

On a site that I used to visit which is no longer is existence one of the members made me a Y&R avatar that was backwards since my user name is an anagram of restless. Can I scan a picture into the computer and use it for an avatar? I make collages of old and new photos. Also do genealogy on the computer.

#25   2006/10/22 08:29AM
    nyaccent

Yes you can!

#26   2006/10/22 10:04AM
    lestress

But when I went to where you do it (Edit Profile) and clicked on the photo it didn't work??????? I am still avatarless.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 10:05AM
    #27   2006/10/22 04:15PM
    gommie

Quote lestress: But when I went to where you do it (Edit Profile) and clicked on the photo it didn't work??????? I am still avatarless.

grrrrrrrrrrr..I posted this once and it disappeared....make sure you check the box that says"display my image" after that upload the image then scroll down and hit 'update' it may take a while - so be patient -I had no idea emersyns had arrived until you told me it was there..I had given up..so go on now..try again.......don't give up

I take it all back...I have been trying to put Pipers pic up but can't seem to get it to stick

Now it is showing up--it took about 30 to 45 minutes for it to display--so try again and be patient

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 05:16PM
    #28   2006/10/22 05:36PM
    nyaccent

Don't forget to refresh!

#29   2006/10/22 06:24PM
    lestress

I did refresh when I did it - but probably wasn't patient --- patience is not my strong suit

#30   2006/10/22 06:27PM
    nyaccent

Firt you hit browse and select your image.You have to hit on the bottom update.....and make sure you have show avatar checked.....and after you update....hit refresh.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list