List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Started by TWsoaps at 2012/12/22 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 09:15PM, Views: 3704, Replies: 69
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/01/26 08:06AM
    Re: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay
    Sundevil98

I'd be all for it if they give Cane some of his testosterone back. He used to be a bad boy when he came onto the show, but over time they diluted him into being a great big weenie.

#62   2013/01/26 09:44AM
    Florida lady

Quote Sundevil98: I'd be all for it if they give Cane some of his testosterone back. He used to be a bad boy when he came onto the show, but over time they diluted him into being a great big weenie.

Hey Sundevil...I love the hot man in your avi. Brad was my all-time favorite.
    Now for your post. I agree that he lost it completely with Lily. When they first got together he acted like a teenager, not a man in his 30's. I think the bad boy image that he portrayed when he first came on the show, when he was with Amber, suited him so much more than what they've turned him into now. I'd like to see the "old Cane" emerage and maybe Chelsea will be the one to bring him back.

#63   2013/01/26 09:49AM
    deceived

I'm on Cane's side... Lily is being a weenie with that jerk Tyler...

#64   2013/01/26 11:52AM
    zoe187

Quote JustAngie3: No thanks! As a Chelsea fan I want her to get her spunk back, Cane is dull as two day old dishwater. Alex and Chelsea had sparks this is the pairing I want. Or even Chelsea/Noah

I want to see my girl happy and successful, no way does she need to be anything more than civil/cordial to Cane. She just lost Adam's baggage, she damn sure does not need Cane's. Try Abby. Or Adriana. Cane likes them young like that

Abby is too old now . I think summer is much is age preference. Lily was barely 19 when he took interest in her, remember. Now that Lily is a 24 young woman, it is old for Cane. That way Cane could go out and interact with Fen's/Jamie's/Summer's group age. It is his preference after all. Nothing wrong with that.

#65   2013/01/26 12:26PM
    InCanada

Quote zoe187:
    Quote JustAngie3: No thanks! As a Chelsea fan I want her to get her spunk back, Cane is dull as two day old dishwater. Alex and Chelsea had sparks this is the pairing I want. Or even Chelsea/Noah

I want to see my girl happy and successful, no way does she need to be anything more than civil/cordial to Cane. She just lost Adam's baggage, she damn sure does not need Cane's. Try Abby. Or Adriana. Cane likes them young like that

Abby is too old now . I think summer is much is age preference. Lily was barely 19 when he took interest in her, remember. Now that Lily is a 24 young woman, it is old for Cane. That way Cane could go out and interact with Fen's/Jamie's/Summer's group age. It is his preference after all. Nothing wrong with that.

LOL! Oh dear lord! Backing away from this one

#66   2013/01/26 02:47PM
    Sundevil98

Quote Florida lady:
    Quote Sundevil98: I'd be all for it if they give Cane some of his testosterone back. He used to be a bad boy when he came onto the show, but over time they diluted him into being a great big weenie.

Hey Sundevil...I love the hot man in your avi. Brad was my all-time favorite.
    Now for your post. I agree that he lost it completely with Lily. When they first got together he acted like a teenager, not a man in his 30's. I think the bad boy image that he portrayed when he first came on the show, when he was with Amber, suited him so much more than what they've turned him into now. I'd like to see the "old Cane" emerage and maybe Chelsea will be the one to bring him back.

Florida Lady, Brad was my all time favorite too, but I followed him over to B&B (though I'm not a fan of the beard and the fact he wears jeans and shirts all the time). I loved watching a well-dressed Brad back in the day and LOVED him with Sharon.

#67   2013/01/26 06:53PM
    ladyb50

Why would they do this ? Cane and Lily are perfect together are they trying to get Y&R canceled? they are well on their way.is this A race thing? "you know" A black white thing. A black guy for Lily A white girl for Cane. did they give in to the RACIST, BIGOTS. or are they the RACIST BIGOTS ? to answer this question, "HELL NAY"

#68   2013/01/26 07:02PM
    kushi

something big would have to happen between Lilly and Cane - but not buying it after what they have been thru - Adam still loves Chelsea and she loves him - not sure it is over - Sharon was daydreaming about Adam and he was just sad - Tyler has some bad thing going on - would hate to put him with Lilly - just spice Cane and Lilly up - my vote would be nay

#69   2013/01/26 09:02PM
    bail

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote Rfan: Just in case you missed it Adam and Chels is getting back together. Lily does not need to lose her husband just in case Chels needs a man why is Chels more deserving of Lily's life then Lily is? Folks are always crying about Chels living Sharon's fairtale but you want Lily to hand hers over to her. The way the mind works. That is the point of the Tyler pushing it is not about love for Lily if it was love you would not want her with that little snippy boy. He has nothing he never stays put according to his Sister he makes a life style of hitting on married women but it is a great thing for Lily to have him

I agree. Why break up Lane so Chelsea could have a man. What does Lily get? Tyler as a consolation prize and the kids, they are just collateral damage, who cares right. I think Chelsea and Carmine could be a hot couple. So it's a no for me.

That's a good choice for her. I agree, Chelsea and Carmine would be hot. Leave Cane and Lily alone. It's a No for me.

#70   2013/01/26 09:15PM
    Jackie10

Bring on Cane and Chelsea. If not grow Cane back the hell up. He is not a teeny bopper. Seat him at the grown up table. I want to see Cane the man. Something I havent seen in years. DG needs to be brought out as the actor he is and not hidden any longer. He has been held down far too long.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list