List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Started by TWsoaps at 2012/12/22 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 09:15PM, Views: 3757, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/01/25 08:36PM
    Re: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay
    L4LANE

No way Jose Leave Lane alone CK/DG are dynamic together put this boring and annoying character with someone else except with Cane. These writers need to come up with a better storyline; wake up writers not all couple cheat on eachother there are some that truly love eachother and will always be faithful to eachother. I have been following Lane from day one and this couple has what it takes. Unfortunately, you have writers with no creativity and limited imagination, I guess this is the best that they can come up with
    My answer is a BIG NO

#52   2013/01/25 08:40PM
    JustAngie3

Nay I say

#TeamChelsea

#53   2013/01/25 11:45PM
    yandrfanx_

Nay

It's not going to happen cuz Cane and Lily belong together.

#54   2013/01/26 03:41AM
    nickibaby

Yes for me.
    I don't think this couple is anymore special than any others on the show that they should stay together, even with kids. Look at Victoria and JT. They had a child. Billy and Chloe. Both of these were broken up. No matter what the reasons for seperating them, the bottom line is they were seperated.
    I know fans of Lane don't want to see this happen but there are many also who don't like them together and are ready for a change.
    On a soap opera, and this is what we're talking about, couples don't remain together forever. Maybe a few years ago this happened but writers change and have different ideas. Good or bad, that's the way it is.

#55   2013/01/26 05:04AM
    Valerie372001

Quote TWsoaps: I think a Chelea & Cane pairing would be hot. She might make his character better. Also, the Chelsea character is far better than boring LILY.

thoughts?
    I agree with you. I think Chelsea & Cane will be "super hot". Can and Lily just don't do it for me. On the other hand I think Tyler and Lily would be hot together!

#56   2013/01/26 05:08AM
    Valerie372001

Quote mahina: I say YAY!!! But I want the writers to do this right. Lily needs to get rid of her good girl image and bang Tyler. Adam is fixing to abandon Chelsea. Give Chelsea and Cane a fresh start!!
    Lily is too good it's boooring! She needs to bang Tyler in the office and have Cane walk in! That would be great. I can't take Lily and Cane anymore! Chelsea and Cane would be smoking HOT together!

#57   2013/01/26 05:13AM
    Valerie372001

Quote Eowyn005: A huge YAY from me...I am loving the Chelsea/Cane scenes...hoping for many, many more...and there was some humour in those scenes, or at least I thought so...I was grinning from ear to ear on the cafe/coffee scene...

Me too!

#58   2013/01/26 06:59AM
    CarolinaFan

Quote Valerie372001:
    Quote mahina: I say YAY!!! But I want the writers to do this right. Lily needs to get rid of her good girl image and bang Tyler. Adam is fixing to abandon Chelsea. Give Chelsea and Cane a fresh start!!
    Lily is too good it's boooring! She needs to bang Tyler in the office and have Cane walk in! That would be great. I can't take Lily and Cane anymore! Chelsea and Cane would be smoking HOT together!

I like your way of thinking. That would be funny, or vise versa, with Lily walking in.
    All kidding aside, I've been so over Cane and Lily since day one and was thrilled to see that the new lady who took MAB's place has gone in this direction. I'm also liking Chloe and Chelsea as friends. I saw the interest in Chelsea's eyes looking at Cane when Chloe left.
    Oh yeah, I'm voting a strong YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59   2013/01/26 07:41AM
    angel276

Yay for me. Cane & Lily are a huge snoozefest.

#60   2013/01/26 07:44AM
    sugarlumper12

Quote Florida lady: A big YAY for me.

me too yes

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list