List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Started by TWsoaps at 2012/12/22 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 09:15PM, Views: 3579, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/25 04:13PM
    Re: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay
    jilltidwell

Quote HOT PINK: No, thank you.

I agree. Putting those together are like having Chelsea and Adam together. She sucks the life out of anybody.

#42   2013/01/25 04:24PM
    Mukko 24

A big YAY from this Shadam fan

#43   2013/01/25 04:30PM
    ElleLa

Quote jilltidwell:

I agree. Putting those together are like having Chelsea and Adam together. She sucks the life out of anybody.

Agreed! A big NAY! What future could they possibly have? Chelsea has yet to interest me in any S/L on this show and I find her tiring and one-note. Maybe she should get with Tyler, they're both one-note disasters IMO.

#44   2013/01/25 04:35PM
    Jackie10

Quote ElleLa:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Agreed! A big NAY! What future could they possibly have? Chelsea has yet to interest me in any S/L on this show and I find her tiring and one-note. Maybe she should get with Tyler, they're both one-note disasters IMO.

Until the find someone she has a spark with and is at least interesting with she will not be likable by most. She needs a compatible mate. They have to try her with some to fine one. They were apparently hooking Lilly up with Tyler any way so why not try Cane with CL.

#45   2013/01/25 06:24PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ElleLa:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Until the find someone she has a spark with and is at least interesting with she will not be likable by most. She needs a compatible mate. They have to try her with some to fine one. They were apparently hooking Lilly up with Tyler any way so why not try Cane with CL.

Yes indeed...once again I say its not rocket science here folks...Chelsea with her behaviour (deliberately spilling coffee on herself,if she intentionally did or not) was positively reinforced by Cane (oh so gallant Cane rushing over with his hankerchief)...yup by Cane reaction, Chelsea will do something again for Cane's favour...oh I am so loving this...and Chelsea's reaction positively reinforced Cane...he will want to be Chelsea's hero again...O.K. its a bit much...but am coming off an ABA (Applied Behaviorel Anaylsis) seminar today...my line of work...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 06:27PM
    #46   2013/01/25 06:28PM
    Leel

Quote TWsoaps: I think a Chelea & Cane pairing would be hot. She might make his character better. Also, the Chelsea character is far better than boring LILY.

thoughts?

More partner swapping? No. Both are still married so "I'm out!" as they say on Shark Tank. If they both divorce I think they'd make a good pair, but not until. My personal opinion that married people shouldn't get with someone else until they divorce influences my thoughts on this. I would like to see the characters on this show tie up loose ends for a change before they hop in someone else's bed.

#47   2013/01/25 06:32PM
    Eowyn005

Quote Leel:
    Quote TWsoaps: I think a Chelea & Cane pairing would be hot. She might make his character better. Also, the Chelsea character is far better than boring LILY.

thoughts?

More partner swapping? No. Both are still married so "I'm out!" as they say on Shark Tank. If they both divorce I think they'd make a good pair, but not until. My personal opinion that married people shouldn't get with someone else until they divorce influences my thoughts on this. I would like to see the characters on this show tie up loose ends for a change before they hop in someone else's bed.

It's a soap opera, not real life...so I'm In...

#48   2013/01/25 07:26PM
    Only The TRUTH

A BIG FAT NAY ! Leave the couple ALONE!

#49   2013/01/25 08:13PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote Rfan: Just in case you missed it Adam and Chels is getting back together. Lily does not need to lose her husband just in case Chels needs a man why is Chels more deserving of Lily's life then Lily is? Folks are always crying about Chels living Sharon's fairtale but you want Lily to hand hers over to her. The way the mind works. That is the point of the Tyler pushing it is not about love for Lily if it was love you would not want her with that little snippy boy. He has nothing he never stays put according to his Sister he makes a life style of hitting on married women but it is a great thing for Lily to have him

I agree. Why break up Lane so Chelsea could have a man. What does Lily get? Tyler as a consolation prize and the kids, they are just collateral damage, who cares right. I think Chelsea and Carmine could be a hot couple. So it's a no for me.

#50   2013/01/25 08:16PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Nay³ (Nay cubed)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list