List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Started by TWsoaps at 2012/12/22 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 09:15PM, Views: 3698, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/25 02:24PM
    Re: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay
    lfga

yes yes,but wait till he isnt with lily...

#32   2013/01/25 02:25PM
    Rfan

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Rfan: Just in case you missed it Adam and Chels is getting back together.[/b] Lily does not need to lose her husband just in case Chels needs a man why is Chels more deserving of Lily's life then Lily is? Folks are always crying about Chels living Sharon's fairtale but you want Lily to hand hers over to her. The way the mind works. That is the point of the Tyler pushing it is not about love for Lily if it was love you would not want her with that little snippy boy. He has nothing he never stays put according to his Sister he makes a life style of hitting on married women but it is a great thing for Lily to have him

Just in case you missed it, Chelsea and Adam are a temporary run. Shadam will gradually find their way back together and embark on a new beginning. I always found Lane lacking in passion and romance. Lily had more romantic tension with Daniel than she ever did with Cane.

You find them lacking in passion but there are a lot of fans that find them hot, sexy and overflowing with chemistry that is natural and organic they don't have to over act to pull it off because they just have it.

#33   2013/01/25 02:25PM
    swisscheese1

ick.

not a chadam fan, not a lane fan but chane blech.......

#34   2013/01/25 02:44PM
    Jackie10

Yes and yes again. I saw the sparks between them at the coffee house I hope the writers see where this might go.

#35   2013/01/25 02:51PM
    HOT PINK

Sorry, this is a huge NAY for me. I much prefer Cane with Lily and hope they stay together. Chelsea needs someone who will love and want to be with her and only her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 02:54PM
    #36   2013/01/25 02:57PM
    Sunnyflower

Yay all day everyday!!

#37   2013/01/25 03:08PM
    JustAngie3

No thanks! As a Chelsea fan I want her to get her spunk back, Cane is dull as two day old dishwater. Alex and Chelsea had sparks this is the pairing I want. Or even Chelsea/Noah

I want to see my girl happy and successful, no way does she need to be anything more than civil/cordial to Cane. She just lost Adam's baggage, she damn sure does not need Cane's. Try Abby. Or Adriana. Cane likes them young like that

#38   2013/01/25 03:10PM
    dragonflydre...

Wow, why does Y&R feel the need to ruin every couple? Is there not one coulple in Genoa City that can live happily ever after? I know that the show needs drama, but they already have several couples in turmoil......

#39   2013/01/25 03:13PM
    Eowyn005

A huge YAY from me...I am loving the Chelsea/Cane scenes...hoping for many, many more...and there was some humour in those scenes, or at least I thought so...I was grinning from ear to ear on the cafe/coffee scene...

#40   2013/01/25 03:48PM
    maliburobin

I say yay. time for a change.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list