List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay

Started by TWsoaps at 2012/12/22 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 09:15PM, Views: 3870, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/24 03:04AM
    Re: Chelsea and Cane? yay or nay
    chrisamelia

A big YAY imo! I never have liked Lily and have always liked Cane way better when he was not paired with her.

#22   2013/01/24 04:37AM
    InCanada

I wish Chelsea was being shipped to BB. However, since its seems we are stuck with her, yay for Chane. There was some awesome chemistry between Chelsea and Cane both in Myanmar and Jimmy's bar. Lane needs to be shaken up, they are too boring.

#23   2013/01/24 04:42AM
    Ebybrowempoly

if they keep chelsea then yes put her with can they both have the same background . both cons but he comes from a mob family. they had sparks when they frist met . yes i can see them happy in thier house. he is more her speed than adam ever was.

#24   2013/01/24 05:04AM
    velle

I vote YAY!!

#25   2013/01/24 05:47AM
    Tanje

Yay.

#26   2013/01/24 06:26AM
    countryMomof4

No thanks.

#27   2013/01/24 07:32AM
    mdtuttle

No way, Cane has gotten to be an uptight, judgemental jerk. When you look back at all the things he has done and the mistakes he has made and then begged forgivness for it is almost laugable to hear him talk now. it is almost like he can not open his mouth without preaching to someone

#28   2013/01/24 08:47PM
    dirtysoap

Absolutely yay!

Chane sparkle. I felt they had chemistry since last year in Myanmar. Chelsea needs to dump doom & gloom Adumb and hop on the Sugar Cane.

Lily is gonna cheat with Tyler, so Cane is a free agent soon!

Go Chane!

#29   2013/01/24 10:11PM
    bklynlady

Quote Rfan: Just in case you missed it Adam and Chels is getting back together.[/b] Lily does not need to lose her husband just in case Chels needs a man why is Chels more deserving of Lily's life then Lily is? Folks are always crying about Chels living Sharon's fairtale but you want Lily to hand hers over to her. The way the mind works. That is the point of the Tyler pushing it is not about love for Lily if it was love you would not want her with that little snippy boy. He has nothing he never stays put according to his Sister he makes a life style of hitting on married women but it is a great thing for Lily to have him

Just in case you missed it, Chelsea and Adam are a temporary run. Shadam will gradually find their way back together and embark on a new beginning. I always found Lane lacking in passion and romance. Lily had more romantic tension with Daniel than she ever did with Cane.

#30   2013/01/25 02:21PM
    Jtsbaby2010

Nay for me. Ive always loved Cane and Lilly together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list