List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I tawt I saw a puddytat!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I tawt I saw a puddytat!

Started by Mrs Opinion at 2012/12/20 04:12PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/20 07:48PM, Views: 1092, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/20 04:12PM
    I tawt I saw a puddytat!
    Mrs Opinion

Y&R needs to get a cat on the show, everyone always has dogs! Not that I dont love dogs (they are my fave animal) but I would love to see an adorable cat on the show...If I ever get a cat I will name her Debbie!

#2   2012/12/20 04:14PM
    Re: I tawt I saw a puddytat!
    Mrs Opinion

Who on here have cats and what are their names?

#3   2012/12/20 04:16PM
    Joy T

I can see Gloria with a cute cuddly kitty and lover man cleaning the liter box.. LOL

#4   2012/12/20 04:18PM
    Mrs Opinion

Quote Joy T: I can see Gloria with a cute cuddly kitty and lover man cleaning the liter box.. LOL

OMG LMAO!!!! I can see that too!!! That would be sooo funny!!!

#5   2012/12/20 04:20PM
    Wombat44

Quote Mrs Opinion: Y&R needs to get a cat on the show, everyone always has dogs! Not that I dont love dogs (they are my fave animal) but I would love to see an adorable cat on the show...If I ever get a cat I will name her Debbie!

They have had cats...Pattie's stuffed one and the one Paul is supposed to be looking after.

I knew a cat once named Debbie.

#6   2012/12/20 04:23PM
    Mrs Opinion

Quote Wombat44:
    Quote Mrs Opinion: Y&R needs to get a cat on the show, everyone always has dogs! Not that I dont love dogs (they are my fave animal) but I would love to see an adorable cat on the show...If I ever get a cat I will name her Debbie!

They have had cats...Pattie's stuffed one and the one Paul is supposed to be looking after.

I knew a cat once named Debbie.

Well pooop Wombat! I forgot all about that doggone cat!!! You are right!!!...But I love Joy T's idea about Glo having a cat and Jeff cleaning its litter box!!! I could just see that!!!

Cats named Debbie are rare..But I would like to have one of my own that I could sit on my lap and pet it and hug it and love it!!! I name all my animals after people names...Debbie just sounds like a cat name..

#7   2012/12/20 04:27PM
    grammapam

Absoloutely priceless!!!Im on the floor here. After we feed the cat,we could all go to the bar then get a maid to clean out house!!So funny.

#8   2012/12/20 04:31PM
    Mrs Opinion

Quote grammapam:
    Absoloutely priceless!!!Im on the floor here. After we feed the cat,we could all go to the bar then get a maid to clean out house!!So funny.

Lawdie Lawdie gramma!!!!! I wish they had one of those maids, but I dont hang out at the bars much, never was one for drinking!!!

#9   2012/12/20 04:35PM
    sudzy55

I have a cat named Kitty . He does crazy things , like jump in my bath tub and lay on the mat . When everyone is out of the house , he sits in my mud room window waiting for us to come home . He likes to hide in the living room and when you enter the room run up and jump on your leg . My bathroom door has enough clearence on the bottom for him put his paw under wanting to play . He sleeps on my bed and on the weekends , will pat me on my back with his paw when he thinks that I should be getting up . I love my kitty to death . I think that Avery should have a cat .

#10   2012/12/20 04:40PM
    grammapam

Quote Mrs Opinion:
    Quote grammapam:

Lawdie Lawdie gramma!!!!! I wish they had one of those maids, but I dont hang out at the bars much, never was one for drinking!!!
    Never touch the stuff myself.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list