List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 10751, Replies: 121
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2013/02/10 06:47PM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    chillepepper

I said this before ,but I'll say it again,NO WAY. Don't see a need of Lauren having and affair with this loser,don't care how nice looking he is,does he have no respect for a couples marriage,and by the way why is it when Lauren has been getting upset lately,she's been running to a bar,and why is it Carmine is always working at said bar,are there no other bartenders,is he still trying to get back at Kevin for the Angelina stuff? I don't get why she has to be telling himher pirvate business to a man she hardly knows,bartender or not,why not talk to her sister Jill when she gets upset at Michael,why does she go directly to a bar? JMO Get rid of Carmine for good writers,he serves no purpose and he doesn't even have family ties in GC,although everyone doesn't have to I guess. Just don't like the guy period.

#82   2013/02/11 02:30AM
    spooter

Quote janesBydiction: Hell yeah she should have an affair with Carmine. Likey are soooo boring to me and they totally need some real angst.

Hell yeah, is right. Lauren and Michael have become stale. I watch the soap for drama, not to be bored to sleep. Likey are boring, they need this.

#83   2013/02/11 10:18AM
    moosika

Of course she should. It wouldn't be a soap opera without affairs. No one is safe in their marriage. They have had quite a long faithful ride. Time to stir it up. At the very least, it will give Lauren more air time.

#84   2013/02/11 10:24AM
    flygirl1969

NO!! Lauren and Michael are going through a very difficult time now and what I love about their angst is that it's realistic because a couples views on parenting can cause problems. I like her tempted but in the end working things out with her husband. Likey can even separate for awhile but Lauren sleeping with Carmine is just.... NO!

#85   2013/02/11 10:28AM
    marygrace12

Tough question- on one hand I say yes, because Carmine is cute and young, but on the other hand, I say no, because he is not worth messing up your marriage for. BUT this is a soap opera not real life so I think I say yes! ugh .... idk though.

#86   2013/02/11 11:38AM
    flygirl1969

I think fidelity is sexy! Can't one couple remain faithful? Actually I'd like 2 couples to reman faithful, Lane & Likey. Problems can be worked out without falling into bed with other people. Cheating hasn't made Shick or Phick or Nictor anymore interesting just more disgusting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/11 11:40AM
    #87   2013/02/11 03:55PM
    lmfan

Quote spooter:
    Quote janesBydiction: Hell yeah she should have an affair with Carmine. Likey are soooo boring to me and they totally need some real angst.

Hell yeah, is right. Lauren and Michael have become stale. I watch the soap for drama, not to be bored to sleep. Likey are boring, they need this.

They certainly aren't boring in their current story and the only weak point so far is the contrived way they have her confiding in some bartended she barely knows. The drama is with the family, not Carmine. Likey need to be written true to who they are and that is not for one of them to have some random hookup with some boy toy while their family is in crisis.

#88   2013/02/11 03:56PM
    lmfan

Quote flygirl1969: I think fidelity is sexy! Can't one couple remain faithful? Actually I'd like 2 couples to reman faithful, Lane & Likey. Problems can be worked out without falling into bed with other people. Cheating hasn't made Shick or Phick or Nictor anymore interesting just more disgusting.

I agree. After over 8 years as a couple, Likey are still a srong couple that many fans like. Carmine and Abby are young and sexy but I don't see many invested in them. They are invested in Likey because their marriage and relationship means something.

#89   2013/02/11 07:30PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote flygirl1969: I think fidelity is sexy! Can't one couple remain faithful? Actually I'd like 2 couples to reman faithful, Lane & Likey. Problems can be worked out without falling into bed with other people. Cheating hasn't made Shick or Phick or Nictor anymore interesting just more disgusting.

your so right chica. hola...on phick etc. but i still love and adore nick and sharon so...they are still hot and sexy imo lolol even when just"speaking"to each other i love em and want them to reunite later...lol but lauren at first i did not want to cheat on good lookin' attorney michael...

because as your saying;

fidelity imo is SO damn sexy
    on tv,and reality.in real life.jmho.

HOWEVER FOR ANGST ???
    imo

lauren is:
    1.Gorgeous.

2.still more beautiful and very sexy than 1/2 her age in 20s
    lol
    and
    3. she surely has CARMINE younger hottie,staring,hard at her
    and enjoyin'this 'older late forties,year old gorgeous
    red head beautie so i say go for it lauren! i adore her
    with michael.they are awesome! but so much is going on now
    so i say why not lol.ONLY FOR ANGST,and if not?at least one
    tasty sexy hot BESO.No harm in that on a soap,right? LOL
    or if not cheating sex etc.and the whole nine,then why not just have MAKE carmine and sexi siren,ageless-lauren
    share one "Beso" and this can be a reason for him to
    be a guy whose becoming obsessed with lauren!
    Now THAT'S a story!

adios

~Bella~

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/11 07:35PM
    #90   2013/02/11 07:37PM
    HeatherLuvHo...

Quote moosika: Of course she should. It wouldn't be a soap opera without affairs. No one is safe in their marriage. They have had quite a long faithful ride. Time to stir it up. At the very least, it will give Lauren more air time.

LOL LOL moosika i co-sign this 2nite. i am watching now the young and the restless,and um well mikey and lauren,who i love
    are now "Restless!"and this can't be good,but boy...that mikey
    still look great in mid fifties,god bless michael so sexy imo.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list