List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 12785, Replies: 121
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/01/09 10:37AM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    deceived

Michael is taking Lauren for granted... every idea she comes up with to be romantic, he discounts it...that could make Lauren vulnerable to Carmine's advances...

#62   2013/01/09 10:49AM
    ivyprincess247

NO, why throw away a good thing for nothing. Keep the loving at the house Lauren

#63   2013/01/09 11:15AM
    Ebybrowempoly

no i may not like how lauren was when she wa ok with nicka nd phyllis with michael hacking into jack emails but i hope she don't

#64   2013/01/09 11:17AM
    Castro

NO! Carmine younger than her son Scottie.

#65   2013/01/09 11:18AM
    JUJU41

For crying out loud, why would anyone even thing of such a mess.

#66   2013/01/09 11:27AM
    chrisamelia

A huge YES!!!!! I saw lots of chemistry today !!! Why not? Men can be with women 30 years younger and it is looked at as normal,but it is looked at as horrible for the woman to be older and I for one am tired of that double standard.I loved her and Michael but it is way past time to shake them up,I think it would be a great storyline!

#67   2013/01/09 04:04PM
    lmfan

Quote chrisamelia: A huge YES!!!!! I saw lots of chemistry today !!! Why not? Men can be with women 30 years younger and it is looked at as normal,but it is looked at as horrible for the woman to be older and I for one am tired of that double standard.I loved her and Michael but it is way past time to shake them up,I think it would be a great storyline!

I didn't see much chemistry. I just was wondering what the heck is wrong with Carmine that is obsessing over a very married woman. The issue is not age. Lauren is hot and I could see a younger man easily going for her. The issue is that she is in love with her husband who is very much in love with her. Why would Lauren risk losing the love of her life, the man she has a family, life and long marriage with for someone like Carmine?

#68   2013/01/09 04:05PM
    lmfan

Quote janesBydiction: Hell yeah she should have an affair with Carmine. Likey are soooo boring to me and they totally need some real angst.

They have angst with their son. They don't need to ruin Lauren and her marriage for a roll in the hay with some stud. It wouldn't make any sense at all.

#69   2013/01/09 05:39PM
    S-jae

Oh Dear...I hope NOT!

#70   2013/01/26 12:09AM
    laurmine

Quote rougelamour: I say YES! Go for it, Lauren!

Carmine is hot hot HOT! And Michael is always working at the office anyway.

Omg YES! ❤ Carmine. Smoking hot! If I was Lauren, I'd go cougar on his azz bigtime. He looks SO yummy!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list