List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 11747, Replies: 121
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/01/08 09:40PM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    cards1

Carmine is hansom & sexy

but NO, I like the Baldwins

#52   2013/01/08 11:21PM
    Lady53

I agree with Cards...besides then they would have to find another person to hook Michael up with and there isn't anybody if you look at the scenerios. He's been with Phyllis, won't go there again, Avery and Nick are hooking up, Sharon is suppose to be paired with Dylan eventually, Abby is to young, the rest to old, except Leslie but I think they are going for the diversified look under JFP.

Tha same thought crossed my mind that did the time Carmine sent a bottle of champagne to their table for their anniversary. Maybe he is trying to get in good with the DA because of Alex coming to town and his saying he knows him. After all Carmine's family is the NY mob.

#53   2013/01/09 06:38AM
    Blue 501

No! You don't wreck a marriage to a man who loves you, just for some hot young sex. Michael & Lauren seem to still find each other "hot". Why mess it up? Esp when they need to find out what is wrong with Fen & get him some help.

#54   2013/01/09 06:40AM
    countryMomof4

No. She's married to a wonderful man who adores her. Carmine is a cutie but no touching!

#55   2013/01/09 07:23AM
    dafyduc

Quote rougelamour: I say YES! Go for it, Lauren!

Carmine is hot hot HOT! And Michael is always working at the office anyway.

NO,NO,NO!!

#56   2013/01/09 07:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote 3WishGenie: OH hell no. Carmine is downgrade. lol I still can't digest him and Abby in a bush. It's right up there with Phyllis and the dumpster.

I can see that the writers are heading this way...well, at least, imho. You'll see when you watch today's US show and the exchange between Lauren and Carmine...

#57   2013/01/09 09:20AM
    spooner

somebody has got to get that man in bed and if it has to be Lauren, so be it.
    I'm dying for a "love" scene, or at least some encounter where he takes his shirt of and stares lustfully into the camera

#58   2013/01/09 09:39AM
    janesBydiction

Hell yeah she should have an affair with Carmine. Likey are soooo boring to me and they totally need some real angst.

#59   2013/01/09 09:58AM
    hopey pix

No!!Put Carmine back with Abby,and leave Michael and Lauren be!!SILLY SHOW!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list