List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 12988, Replies: 121
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/12/19 08:52AM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    chillepepper

No, Please can't we have one happily married couple on here,or is a certain poster right when they wrtote that the new regime doesn't like couples,GMAB why are they writing for a soap opera then, I don't even ge twhy they borught Carmine character on to begin with,he serves no purpose as far as I can see,why is it that Lauren has to be the one who cheats ,why not Michael? anyway I'm not saying Carmine isn't hot ,but I just hope they won't go down this road.

#42   2012/12/19 11:55AM
    Becoming Lady L

No! Michael and Lauren are my favorite couple. I like them the way they are. They're perfect as that stable, faithful, happy couple on Y&R.

#43   2013/01/08 04:34PM
    SuziDecorator

I haven't read all the posts but my response is NO WAY. I love Michael and Lauren together in the first place and even if I didn't, why on earth is there this push to have the characters cheating on each other all the time? Any man who so much as smiles at another woman immediately has the board talking about them getting together. Leave the marriages alone, especially one like Michael and Lauren's. There are enough alleycats running around being their own immoral selves.

#44   2013/01/08 04:37PM
    janetb

Quote chillepepper: No, Please can't we have one happily married couple on here,or is a certain poster right when they wrtote that the new regime doesn't like couples,GMAB why are they writing for a soap opera then, I don't even ge twhy they borught Carmine character on to begin with,he serves no purpose as far as I can see,why is it that Lauren has to be the one who cheats ,why not Michael? anyway I'm not saying Carmine isn't hot ,but I just hope they won't go down this road.

No,they should leave Michael and Lauren alone.Carmine was supposed to be Abby's wonderful boyfriend,so why didn't he leave with her.I'd like to see Lauren and Michael work together to find Jamie and make sure he's safe.She doesn't need to have an affair.

#45   2013/01/08 04:38PM
    canada gal

I am all for older women having relationships with young men, but there is no chem between Lauren and Carmine. Sorry, i hope they don 't go there.

#46   2013/01/08 07:16PM
    angel276

NO!

#47   2013/01/08 08:22PM
    aquarius50

Heck no!!!...what could possibly put them together? What, because he flirts with her. If thats all it takes, then looks like the writers are getting ready to turn Lauren into a flukes like so many others on the show.

#48   2013/01/08 08:29PM
    trixie60

Quote Its not real: NO. She and Michel are married and have stood with each other through many things. They just happily celebrated an Anniversary. Why should she throw that all away for a roll in the hay with some stupid young guy who 6 months or so ago was kidnapping someone in some harebrained scheme to teach her a lesson?

I say no too. There are too many cheaters on this show and I'd like to see Lauren and Micheal stay together. They haven't cheated so I don't see any reason to change the story line.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list