List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 12356, Replies: 121
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/12/18 12:09PM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    kenerly1

If Lauren won't I will..he is beyond hot!!!

#32   2012/12/18 12:19PM
    mahina

Quote maja:
    Quote mahina:
    Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

ITA. And I hate to see all the age bashng threads come out

Please the actress who plays Lauren looks good, and I have no idea how old she is.. ..

The actress looks fabulous. But come on .... its very obvious the character Lauren's age is much older than Carmine.

#33   2012/12/18 12:24PM
    mommmy

Quote grimmsters:
    Quote mommmy: I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

Lauren has cheated before. She cheated on Scott with Brad, so she is capable of adultery.

That was such a long time ago, and never with Michael, she loves him way to much.

#34   2012/12/18 12:31PM
    kenerly1

Quote mommmy:
    Quote grimmsters:
    Quote mommmy: I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

Lauren has cheated before. She cheated on Scott with Brad, so she is capable of adultery.

That was such a long time ago, and never with Michael, she loves him way to much.

No she would not..Michael & her are so well matched.

#35   2012/12/18 12:33PM
    KLC20

Quote rougelamour: I say YES! Go for it, Lauren!

Carmine is hot hot HOT! And Michael is always working at the office anyway.

Carmine is with Abbey now and I don't see any sense at all in Lauren and Carmine since they are worlds apart and don't even know each other. This would be another one of those really bad couples. I don't see this anymore than Nick and Avery. They are just too different and have no chemistry at all. That is the problem now with the show, they are hacking up couples and putting them in a juggling game and none of them match up. There is nothing in that to watch.

#36   2012/12/18 01:15PM
    maja

Quote mahina:
    Quote maja:
    Quote mahina:
    Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

Please the actress who plays Lauren looks good, and I have no idea how old she is.. ..

The actress looks fabulous. But come on .... its very obvious the character Lauren's age is much older than Carmine.

Yep, and the actor who played TEVN was much older then the actress who played Sabrina..and Sharon for that matter.

#37   2012/12/18 01:19PM
    KeepingItReal

I loved Sabrina. What a great actress and I actually like the pairing....I think the personalities meshed well....their like for art etc.

I just don't see Carmine & Lauren....he's seems more "down to earth" and Lauren is more "up town".

But hey, maybe that's the fire she needs. lol

#38   2012/12/18 06:15PM
    lmfan

No! They love each other way too much to ever cheat on each other. Lauren has told Jill that Michael is the love of her life and she can't imagine her life without him just in the last 6 months so why would she destroy her marriage for a roll in the hay? It wouldn't make sense. Michael and Lauren are one of those rare soap couples who are actually an interesting married couple as long as they have a story. They just are perfecy for each other. Give them angst with their son, but cheating is wrong for this couple. Don't change something that works.

#39   2012/12/18 06:48PM
    yandrfan99

Quote maja:
    Quote mahina:
    Quote maja:
    Quote mahina:

Yep, and the actor who played TEVN was much older then the actress who played Sabrina..and Sharon for that matter.

Personally I found nothing appealing in the parterning of Sabrina and Victor or Sharon and Victor. Nothing sexy there.

#40   2012/12/18 11:07PM
    mahina

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote maja:
    Quote mahina:
    Quote maja:
    Quote mahina:

Personally I found nothing appealing in the parterning of Sabrina and Victor or Sharon and Victor. Nothing sexy there.

ITA Victor with Sabrina and then Sharon was not appealing at all. He is best being by himself

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list