List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 12619, Replies: 121
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/18 09:07AM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    mommmy

I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

#22   2012/12/18 09:17AM
    yandrfan99

No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

#23   2012/12/18 09:19AM
    Barmaid

I would hope that they would leave the one couple that seem to have a good marriage, stay that way. They always seem to work their problems out.

There are enough cheaters on the show to keep us going forever. So I say No.

#24   2012/12/18 09:29AM
    HOT PINK

I've never understood why it's always assumed a man and woman are going to have an affair whenever they have a two second scene together. I saw nothing to indicate this would happen between Lauren and Carmine.

Lauren and Michael ROCK as a couple! If TPTB have any sense, they will leave them alone. Sure, they will have angst because of Fen's bullying. But, Lauren and Michael will (hopefully) work through this together and give Fen the loving support and guidance he needs while helping Jamie as well.

Since Abby is returning, perhaps she and Carmine will reunite. I liked them together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/18 09:30AM
    #25   2012/12/18 10:05AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote HOT PINK: I've never understood why it's always assumed a man and woman are going to have an affair whenever they have a two second scene together. I saw nothing to indicate this would happen between Lauren and Carmine.

Lauren and Michael ROCK as a couple! If TPTB have any sense, they will leave them alone. Sure, they will have angst because of Fen's bullying. But, Lauren and Michael will (hopefully) work through this together and give Fen the loving support and guidance he needs while helping Jamie as well.

Since Abby is returning, perhaps she and Carmine will reunite. I liked them together.

Nicely stated Hotpink.

I too share your sentiments.

#26   2012/12/18 11:18AM
    grimmsters

Quote mommmy: I would like to see them have trouble in the marriage but not cheating that would be very uncharacterstic of her.

Lauren has cheated before. She cheated on Scott with Brad, so she is capable of adultery.

#27   2012/12/18 11:47AM
    maja

What else is Carmine the empty-headed himbo good for...anyway no one can have a stable marriage on this show!

#28   2012/12/18 11:51AM
    JUJU41

Quote apple1950: No. Don't trash Lauren like that! What are the writers thinking?

I couldn't have said it better myself. For crying out loud can't we have ONE solid family on this show.

#29   2012/12/18 11:56AM
    mahina

Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

ITA. And I hate to see all the age bashng threads come out

#30   2012/12/18 12:01PM
    maja

Quote mahina:
    Quote yandrfan99: No No No please NO. I have had enough of men and women having sex with partners half their age. Personally I don't find it appealing or sexy.

ITA. And I hate to see all the age bashng threads come out

Please the actress who plays Lauren looks good, and I have no idea how old she is.. ..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list