List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/17 11:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 10:00AM, Views: 13011, Replies: 121
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #111   2013/02/16 01:57AM
    Re: Should Lauren have an Affair with Carmine? Y/N?
    redie589

When Fen got released from jail and got home he took off (with intentions of running away) They knew he was angry and they had no idea where he went So if Lauren was so worried about her bratty entitled kid why wasn't she looking for him or home waiting for him? Instead she's at a bar getting drunk and slobbering over a guy young enough to be her son. If spoiled little Fen gets wind of this, he will be embarrased and disgusted with her. Michael is so worried that little Fen was going to turn out like him? Truth be known Fen is just like his mother was when she was his age. A spoiled entitled bully With those psyco dark eyes, this kid really plays the part well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/16 02:00AM
    #112   2013/02/16 05:41AM
    spooter

I sure hope they get it on.

#113   2013/02/16 07:48AM
    Jen5383

Quote apple1950: No. Don't trash Lauren like that! What are the writers thinking?

I couldn't agree MORE! Seriously! Michael and Lauren have always been solid. They've been through so much. That couple is the ONLY reason I watch Y&R. If they have her cheat I'm not watching until they get back together lol

#114   2013/02/16 08:14AM
    On a Clear Day

Sorry Mike, love ya but this is a soap- why not? Even though there is a big age difference, Lauren is gorgeous and if I remember- Carmine, without a shirt, works! Michael and Lauren have been together for eons. This will give them an angst storyline to work through. Take him in the broom closet and rip his cloths off, girl!

#115   2013/02/16 03:49PM
    funstuffs

This is Lauren's best storyline in years! Carmine just puts a smile on my face every time he flashes those dimples and flexes his pecs. As an old school Lauren fan, I'm enjoying this trip back to her "wild" side. I love naughty cougar Lauren!

#116   2013/02/16 09:27PM
    suz21

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Just because she and Michael are having a disagreement why should she go and screw around. Carmine may be so called hot but he's not worth ruining your marriage over. In fact, Y&R has really cheapen the story lines are just awful.

#117   2013/02/17 04:25AM
    redie589

Quote suz21: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Just because she and Michael are having a disagreement why should she go and screw around. Carmine may be so called hot but he's not worth ruining your marriage over. In fact, Y&R has really cheapen the story lines are just awful.

Because she is considered a veteran on this soap, I think they need to give her a front and center role from time to time. She was not a nice girl as a teenager, she was a privliged spoiled brate. I'm thinking maybe this is the best way to work in an interesting S/L. So her nasty mean habits of the past are rubbing off on her son. After she humilates her son and disgusts her husband, perhaps she will face her demonds from the past. She really should, because she actually told Michael "I was a bully to Tracy when we were kids, so what, that's what kids do?" Really ! Give me a break! I say what goes around comes around. That's karma

#118   2013/02/17 06:55AM
    Pinchy

Michael and Lauren are my favourite couple on daytime soap and I vote YES to an affair with Carmine!

I will caveat that with saying, I'd like to see reconciliation afterwards! Lauren, Michael and even Fen rebuilding their family after the betrayal.

In todays throwaway society, it would be nice to see the fallout of an affair and the rebuilding instead of walking away. What a better couple to do it than Michael and Lauren!

#119   2013/02/17 08:15AM
    lmfan

Quote redie589:
    Quote suz21: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Just because she and Michael are having a disagreement why should she go and screw around. Carmine may be so called hot but he's not worth ruining your marriage over. In fact, Y&R has really cheapen the story lines are just awful.

Because she is considered a veteran on this soap, I think they need to give her a front and center role from time to time. She was not a nice girl as a teenager, she was a privliged spoiled brate. I'm thinking maybe this is the best way to work in an interesting S/L. So her nasty mean habits of the past are rubbing off on her son. After she humilates her son and disgusts her husband, perhaps she will face her demonds from the past. She really should, because she actually told Michael "I was a bully to Tracy when we were kids, so what, that's what kids do?" Really ! Give me a break! I say what goes around comes around. That's karma

She never said so what to her bullying and over the years we have seen her regret what she did to Tracey and apologize to her on at least three different occassions. What she said to Michael is that she was terrible to Tracey and tough love didn't stop that. She is angry at Michael for arresting their son and not believing her and Fen when they said he would never push Jamie off the roof. She is wrong for kissing Carmine, but it doesn't mean she hasn't changed over the years. As for Karma, Lauren had to for two decades. Her karma was Sheila. How many children does she need to have kidnapped and how many times most she be tortured before he karma is paid off?

#120   2013/02/17 08:16AM
    lmfan

Quote funstuffs: This is Lauren's best storyline in years! Carmine just puts a smile on my face every time he flashes those dimples and flexes his pecs. As an old school Lauren fan, I'm enjoying this trip back to her "wild" side. I love naughty cougar Lauren!

For almost a decade Michael has put a smile on Lauren's face and love in her heart. Some hot sex with Carmine might feel good for a couple hours but when Lauren realizes that is all it is she will be devastated about what she did to Michael and herself.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list