List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: More new characters in 2013

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: More new characters in 2013

Started by TreeBuild at 2012/12/14 11:03AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/14 02:52PM, Views: 3621, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/12/14 01:50PM
    Re: Spoilers: More new characters in 2013
    SLJ46

well I quit watching GH because it was less about the hospital and more about Sonny and Jason and I couldn't stand either one of them so if Y&R goes down that path I quit watching my final soap. I don't care if its mob related or not I hate shows going where they don't need to be after all the show was/is called GENERAL HOSPITAL not MOBS INCORPORATED and this one is called THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS not MOBS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.

#12   2012/12/14 02:16PM
    pink kiity

they had a mob family on guilding light

#13   2012/12/14 02:23PM
    KLC20

Ain't Nick a trick? Lawdy! He left his good wife to go do her trampy sister and now look what a hornets nest he has walked into. Won't it be fun if they infiltrate his bar and he finds himself in all kind of drama! All because he went and cheated on his good wife her nasty little sister and the mob! I bet it even turns out that the guy she cheated with a mobster and not some dead soldier like she said. I know this creep is a snake and when that gun barrel is down Nick's throat, I will forward to hearing them tell this creep that we told him so. If ever there is a time for a man child to get some serious karma, it would be Nick and it would be now! I just hope that Phyllis is far away with a man that loves her, where she don't have to deal with this sewer trash and his crazy ex-wife and his mobster whorish tramp. This could be good.

#14   2012/12/14 02:30PM
    Axl Rose

Quote KLC20: Ain't Nick a trick? Lawdy! He left his good wife to go do her trampy sister and now look what a hornets nest he has walked into. Won't it be fun if they infiltrate his bar and he finds himself in all kind of drama! All because he went and cheated on his good wife her nasty little sister and the mob! I bet it even turns out that the guy she cheated with a mobster and not some dead soldier like she said. I know this creep is a snake and when that gun barrel is down Nick's throat, I will forward to hearing them tell this creep that we told him so. If ever there is a time for a man child to get some serious karma, it would be Nick and it would be now! I just hope that Phyllis is far away with a man that loves her, where she don't have to deal with this sewer trash and his crazy ex-wife and his mobster whorish tramp. This could be good.

#15   2012/12/14 02:47PM
    BlondienFL

I am not impressed so far with the new writers. It is just more of the same old stuff. I don't know if I like the mob angle or not. I don't think they should Y&R turn into a GH clone.

#16   2012/12/14 02:52PM
    Coastal1

Quote BlondienFL: I am not impressed so far with the new writers. It is just more of the same old stuff.

Exactly. These writers are overpaid.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list