List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG

Started by Savy Soap Watcher at 2012/12/12 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/12 06:00PM, Views: 324, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/12/12 05:51PM
    VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG
    Savy Soap Wa...

What happened to the dog that Sam gave to Victoria? I thought for sure he would run to the front door the day she came home from the kidnapping - but, no dog. Does anyone kow? Is he upstairs where Johnny seems to spend his life? For two people who wanted a baby so very much, why aren't they ever with him? Even if it's just shots of his crib or play pen?

#2   2012/12/12 05:58PM
    Re: VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG
    lolita66

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: What happened to the dog that Sam gave to Victoria? I thought for sure he would run to the front door the day she came home from the kidnapping - but, no dog. Does anyone kow? Is he upstairs where Johnny seems to spend his life? For two people who wanted a baby so very much, why aren't they ever with him? Even if it's just shots of his crib or play pen?

LOL! So true. Their house is so lifeless. They come in and out of there and Johnny is apparently always upstairs with the invisible Nanny and the dog. When sharon had faith she would take her everywhere in the stroller but we never see baby Johnny for some reason.

#3   2012/12/12 06:00PM
    Re: VICKI AND BILLY'S DOG
    Wombat44

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: What happened to the dog that Sam gave to Victoria? I thought for sure he would run to the front door the day she came home from the kidnapping - but, no dog. Does anyone kow? Is he upstairs where Johnny seems to spend his life? For two people who wanted a baby so very much, why aren't they ever with him? Even if it's just shots of his crib or play pen?

Please don't fret about the animals...you may have noticed a thread called the "Lost Kritters Refuge...we have them all safe.

We have Segundo, Keeley, Fisher, Chloe's weird looking dog, Patty's last cat, and Mr Kitty's tail...[i']Rest in Pieces' Mr Kitty.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/12 06:02PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list