List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie

Started by Ruth08 at 2012/12/12 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/14 06:07PM, Views: 2399, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/12 11:48AM
    Cassie
    Ruth08

Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about Cassie this and Cassie that. She has turned into the sacraficial lamb for all of Sharon and Nicks wrong doings. Hearing Cassie's name Ad Nauseum needs to stop. Y&R why don't you let her rest in peace...I have never heard a deceased Y&R's character being brought up as much as her. John Abbott showing up as a ghost is enduring and I love seeing him when he is on. I don't even mind seeing Cassie's ghost show up but PUHLEEZE stop using her name in the lines over and over and over and over. We GET IT...everybody's mistakes all lead back to the death of Cassie....HOW LAME!! Get a new life for these people!!

#2   2012/12/12 11:52AM
    Re: Cassie
    vikis3

FF

#3   2012/12/12 11:58AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i love to hear about her and i feel this is where we willfind out where sharon stating having her issue . also how many times to we have to hear vicotr cry. i was a yonug boy who was left at the home. i grew up on the streets i made newmna i am a self made billon . i worked for what i have . that all he can say it is all about him. not his kids like he trys to say it is all about him. i am sick of hearing nikki flap her lips about sharon and how much she hates her. ff through nikki and victor. wish they go a long trip and never come back.

#4   2012/12/12 12:00PM
    jimjay001

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I can only assume that in the conversation, Sharon (or Nick in his never ending defense of this woman) is looking for another excuse to evade the truth. Ignoring that she's a hot mess that ruined Newman Enterprises for the family and burned down the ranch. She of course, isn't owning up to her individual responsibility. Am I right? It's all rooted in the heartache of losing Cassie?

#5   2012/12/12 12:08PM
    BobbiSox

The writers decided to kill off Cassie (what were they thinking?) and now they don't want to let her go. She is mentioned way too often, and the ghost scenes, well, that should stop.

#6   2012/12/12 12:09PM
    Ruth08

LOVE your comment. Since you haven't seen it yet I won't ruin it for you, but yes, every single time a reference is made to a prior mistake it ALWAYS "reboots" back to Cassie. Very excellent descriptive reply!!! Thanks

Quote jimjay001: I haven't seen the episode yet, but I can only assume that in the conversation, Sharon (or Nick in his never ending defense of this woman) is looking for another excuse to evade the truth. Ignoring that she's a hot mess that ruined Newman Enterprises for the family and burned down the ranch. She of course, isn't owning up to her individual responsibility. Am I right? It's all rooted in the heartache of losing Cassie?

#7   2012/12/12 12:13PM
    Ruth08

EXACTLY, they don't want to let her go!!! They screwed up by killing her off and this time they can't fix it, can't bring her back to life so let's keep talking about her. Where's the barf bucket??? Unrelated to my comment can someone tell me what the FF comment means?

Quote BobbiSox: The writers decided to kill off Cassie (what were they thinking?) and now they don't want to let her go. She is mentioned way too often, and the ghost scenes, well, that should stop.

#8   2012/12/12 12:15PM
    barkingdog

Quote Ruth08: Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about Cassie this and Cassie that. She has turned into the sacraficial lamb for all of Sharon and Nicks wrong doings. Hearing Cassie's name Ad Nauseum needs to stop. Y&R why don't you let her rest in peace...I have never heard a deceased Y&R's character being brought up as much as her. John Abbott showing up as a ghost is enduring and I love seeing him when he is on. I don't even mind seeing Cassie's ghost show up but PUHLEEZE stop using her name in the lines over and over and over and over. We GET IT...everybody's mistakes all lead back to the death of Cassie....HOW LAME!! Get a new life for these people!!

Use your FF button that's what I do when the Winters clan is on!!!!!

#9   2012/12/12 12:20PM
    JaDip

Its kinda sad that Cassie passed but thats what caused Sharron to become crazy. The lose of her daughter. She obviously cant get over it, and when she does something wrong she turns to that like its an excuse but she has not gotten over it. So sad, but I do agree please let this subject go you cant get Nick to forgive you every time you bring up her name. Yes Cassie gave you Faith but in wrong doings.

#10   2012/12/12 12:31PM
    jimjay001

Quote Ruth08: LOVE your comment. Since you haven't seen it yet I won't ruin it for you, but yes, every single time a reference is made to a prior mistake it ALWAYS "reboots" back to Cassie. Very excellent descriptive reply!!! Thanks
    Quote jimjay001: I haven't seen the episode yet, but I can only assume that in the conversation, Sharon (or Nick in his never ending defense of this woman) is looking for another excuse to evade the truth. Ignoring that she's a hot mess that ruined Newman Enterprises for the family and burned down the ranch. She of course, isn't owning up to her individual responsibility. Am I right? It's all rooted in the heartache of losing Cassie?

Thanks! Easy to do when the same scene has been played over and over again. Just replace "ruined Newman Enterprises for the family and burned down the ranch" with the latest Sharon drama and you're good to go.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list