List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Dec 11 Tuesday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Dec 11 Tuesday

Started by rediculous at 2012/12/11 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/11 08:15PM, Views: 2703, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/11 01:29PM
    Can Spoiler Dec 11 Tuesday
    rediculous

Nikki meets with Kaye, tells her that Sharon started the fire at the Ranch, that woman will pay for what she did. Kaye hates seeing Nikki being so consumed with revenge. Nikki is worried about Victor and his need to get NE back.
    Victor on the phone with someone, needs prove that Sharon set the fire, that woman will pay.

Billy trying to convince Vikki to go out to dinner, she is not interested, he shows her tickets he has, you got us two tickets to Jamaica? Billy really pleading his case, Victoria begins to loosen up but then Victor appears at the door, Billy goes upstairs, Victor tells Vikki that Sharon set the fire, she wants to know if Nick knows. Victor begins his mission to get her to help him get NE back, they don't agree ,Vikki refuses to help him, she won't budge, Victor is furious, Vikki stomps off, Billy says, you have managed to drive away all your children Victor tells him to go to Hell and leaves. Later Victoria tells Billy she wants to go to Jamaica with him and work on their marriage. Billy is estatic.

Jack is late for a meeting, Phyllis and Kyle are in panic mode, she send Kyle looking for Jack, who is passed out in his car, a guy arrives, for the meeting, he is someone who is promoting green energy, Phyllis doing her utmost to impress the energy guy, tells him they have a no plastic policy, Jack drives a hybrid, his home is solar powered, we want to go green and we want to do that with you, the guy looks at her and says that's all great but I'm here to be interviewed as a new assistant, he is Sarge's nephew looking for a job, Phyllis is speechless, she had the wrong guy.

Phyllis begins questioning Jack about where he was, he lies and says he went to Chicago for a software meeting, she keeps questioning him about his pill use, he gets really angry with her and orders her to get to work.

Avery to Nick, I want to be completely open with you, she tells him she had a really good husband, but she cheated on him, Nick talks to her about his own cheating, hers broke up her marriage, Nick asks her if she loved the guy she cheated with and she said she did, he was killed in Afghanistan, just before she came to GC. They have a good discussion about their feelings, and about cheating .

Victor and Nikki at the end, he is very down, all his children have left him, he can't just let NE go, he will fight for it himself, Nikki understands, it fills up an empty space for him. I'm going to get it back, Victor says, but without my kids beside me what is the point?

#2   2012/12/11 01:35PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Dec 11 Tuesday
    justmyopinion

May I just say that I am DELIGHTED that Victoria basically told her dad to eff off. And ECSTATIC that Victor, for once, is unable to manipulate his kids...(though I fear he will blackmail Adam into helping him).

And it looks like Avery and Nick are a match made in heaven

And thanks for the update!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/11 01:36PM
    #3   2012/12/11 01:37PM
    Lady53

Quote rediculous: Nikki meets with Kaye, tells her that Sharon started the fire at the Ranch, that woman will pay for what she did. Kaye hates seeing Nikki being so consumed with revenge. Nikki is worried about Victor and his need to get NE back.
    Victor on the phone with someone, needs prove that Sharon set the fire, that woman will pay.

Billy trying to convince Vikki to go out to dinner, she is not interested, he shows her tickets he has, you got us two tickets to Jamaica? Billy really pleading his case, Victoria begins to loosen up but then Victor appears at the door, Billy goes upstairs, Victor tells Vikki that Sharon set the fire, she wants to know if Nick knows. Victor begins his mission to get her to help him get NE back, they don't agree ,Vikki refuses to help him, she won't budge, Victor is furious, Vikki stomps off, Billy says, you have managed to drive away all your children Victor tells him to go to Hell and leaves. Later Victoria tells Billy she wants to go to Jamaica with him and work on their marriage. Billy is estatic.

Jack is late for a meeting, Phyllis and Kyle are in panic mode, she send Kyle looking for Jack, who is passed out in his car, a guy arrives, for the meeting, he is someone who is promoting green energy, Phyllis doing her utmost to impress the energy guy, tells him they have a no plastic policy, Jack drives a hybrid, his home is solar powered, we want to go green and we want to do that with you, the guy looks at her and says that's all great but I'm here to be interviewed as a new assistant, he is Sarge's nephew looking for a job, Phyllis is speechless, she had the wrong guy.

Phyllis begins questioning Jack about where he was, he lies and says he went to Chicago for a software meeting, she keeps questioning him about his pill use, he gets really angry with her and orders her to get to work.

Avery to Nick, I want to be completely open with you, she tells him she had a really good husband, but she cheated on him, Nick talks to her about his own cheating, hers broke up her marriage, Nick asks her if she loved the guy she cheated with and she said she did, he was killed in Afghanistan, just before she came to GC. They have a good discussion about their feelings, and about cheating .

Victor and Nikki at the end, he is very down, all his children have left him, he can't just let NE go, he will fight for it himself, Nikki understands, it fills up an empty space for him. I'm going to get it back, Victor says, but without my kids beside me what is the point?

THanks Red...great job as always

Ok I'm going to say it right now and I may get laughed at for it but I think Matt Clark was Avery's ex.

Actually been thinking this since she came to town and said so back then.

Before Matt came back to GC as Carter Mils he was gone for 4 years.

#4   2012/12/11 01:38PM
    bukopandan

Thanks, Red. The above is hilarious. Hate to say it, but what a fool. It's pathetic being at this point in his life and having those same old wheels stuck and spinning in the mud. I get wanting his NE, but the rest is just pathetic.

#5   2012/12/11 01:40PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks red.

WOW I never thought Vicki had it in her. Glad she stood up to her father finally. I wish he would buy a clue as far as his kids are concerned. Is he going to call up Abby next?

Nice scene between Avery and Nick. They actually talk things out.

Jack.....whatever. You are headed for the gutter.

WELCOME Mason!!!

#6   2012/12/11 01:43PM
    Its not real

Quote bukopandan: Victor and Nikki at the end, he is very down, all his children have left him, he can't just let NE go, he will fight for it himself, Nikki understands, it fills up an empty space for him. I'm going to get it back, Victor says, but without my kids beside me what is the point?

Thanks, Red. The above is hilarious. Hate to say it, but what a fool. It's pathetic being at this point in his life and having those same old wheels stuck and spinning in the mud. I get wanting his NE, but the rest is just pathetic.

The scene between Victor and Victoria today was good...he would spin his lines and try to pull her in and he'd think she was biting and then, she would stop him and point out how he was attempting to manipulate her. It may be too much to hope that Victoria is really getting a clue this time as we have been through this dance so often before but they almost have me believing that she really means it this time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/11 01:44PM
    #7   2012/12/11 01:46PM
    Sunnyflower

The scene with Phyllis and Mason was quite humourous. I felt the same way about the Nick and Avery conversation, but for very different reasons...

#8   2012/12/11 01:47PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Lady53:
    Quote rediculous: Nikki meets with Kaye, tells her that Sharon started the fire at the Ranch, that woman will pay for what she did. Kaye hates seeing Nikki being so consumed with revenge. Nikki is worried about Victor and his need to get NE back.

THanks Red...great job as always

Ok I'm going to say it right now and I may get laughed at for it but I think Matt Clark was Avery's ex.

Actually been thinking this since she came to town and said so back then.

Before Matt came back to GC as Carter Mils he was gone for 4 years.

I think that could be it actually.... Seems the last name wouldn't be a coincidence.

#9   2012/12/11 01:48PM
    3WishGenie

Mason is hot! I hope he is for my gurl Chelsea.

#10   2012/12/11 01:49PM
    bukopandan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote bukopandan: Victor and Nikki at the end, he is very down, all his children have left him, he can't just let NE go, he will fight for it himself, Nikki understands, it fills up an empty space for him. I'm going to get it back, Victor says, but without my kids beside me what is the point?

The scene between Victor and Victoria today was good...he would spin his lines and try to pull her in and he'd think she was biting and then, she would stop him and point out how he was attempting to manipulate her. It may be too much to hope that Victoria is really getting a clue this time as we have been through this dance so often before but they almost have me believing that she really means it this time.

I just hope she gets on that plane with Billy!! I dread Vic will do something to sabotage that trip.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list