List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery's Red Dress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery's Red Dress

Started by aquarius50 at 2012/12/10 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/11 02:35PM, Views: 4396, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/10 04:36PM
    Re: Avery's Red Dress
    SadieLadie

I should look like her on my worst day. This thread reads like actor bashing to me. Her figure is Jessica's, NOT Avery's, even if you type Avery.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/10 04:37PM
    #12   2012/12/10 04:40PM
    Lizzytish

I thought she looked spectacular. The dress sat right on her shoulders during the party --- it was later on at her apt that they kept slipping down. That red was great on her.

Jessica Collins is gorgeous. My husband thinks she's H O T!!! LOL

#13   2012/12/10 04:42PM
    annal

If I could have a beautiful body I would want Vitoria.

#14   2012/12/10 05:46PM
    mimimak

There will be no bashing any of the ladies of Y&R from me. All the actresses on this Soap are gorgeous and I can only think of maybe one or two that I would not trade my figure for. We would all be so lucky to look as good as Jessica did in that dress. I think the originator of this post was just speaking in relative terms. For example a previous poster referred to colors they would like to see her in other than red. I think she can rock just about any color or pattern. I'd give my eye teeth for that physique. Beautiful woman. One of the things that keeps me tuning in is the clothes, makeup, jewelry, style. I love watching the actors and actresses wearing the latest fashions. I get ideas for outfits sometimes. It's just fun to watch and escape reality like the fiscal cliff looming in January! I

#15   2012/12/10 06:01PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Lizzytish: I thought she looked spectacular. The dress sat right on her shoulders during the party --- it was later on at her apt that they kept slipping down. That red was great on her.

Jessica Collins is gorgeous. My husband thinks she's H O T!!! LOL

So does mine! Gorgeous lady!

#16   2012/12/10 06:04PM
    bukopandan

Quote mimimak: There will be no bashing any of the ladies of Y&R from me. All the actresses on this Soap are gorgeous and I can only think of maybe one or two that I would not trade my figure for. We would all be so lucky to look as good as Jessica did in that dress. I think the originator of this post was just speaking in relative terms. For example a previous poster referred to colors they would like to see her in other than red. I think she can rock just about any color or pattern. I'd give my eye teeth for that physique. Beautiful woman. One of the things that keeps me tuning in is the clothes, makeup, jewelry, style. I love watching the actors and actresses wearing the latest fashions. I get ideas for outfits sometimes. It's just fun to watch and escape reality like the fiscal cliff looming in January! I

I enjoy the style aspect too. I like the successes and failures--if the choices were always perfect, that'd be a little hard to take! (I must say, though, that Chelsea is quickly becoming my idol when it comes to great styling choices.) I like to make fun of the characters as they are acting certain ways in what they wear, though, like when Phyl flaps about in her slit sleeves. I mean, there's no way the stylist didn't put 1 + 1 together there! (And I'm a big Sharon fan, but back when I was joking about Phyl's wingy tops, I was also criticizing Sharon's retro blousson ones that drove me nuts.) And, for another example, Nikki's sparkly dress basically went unnoticed because of what happened with Sharon--Nikki turned out not to be the center of attention. With Avery in the red dress, although I didn't absolutely love it, what I liked was seeing her in that low off-the-shoulder look at home and acting perfectly casual and not trying to be sexy. It's fun to see the fashion but also to see what happens when someone is wearing what she wears--how the shows uses the outfits is so interesting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/10 06:05PM
    #17   2012/12/10 07:08PM
    angel276

I so disagree. Avery looked gorgeous in that dress.

#18   2012/12/10 07:27PM
    vikis3

Not everyone is 5' 10" and weighs 95 lbs...just think how hum drum that would be

#19   2012/12/10 07:33PM
    Graceee

Quote angel276: I so disagree. Avery looked gorgeous in that dress.

I agree, she looked gorgeous!

#20   2012/12/10 07:36PM
    janesBydiction

I didn't like her dress, it wasn't flattering. I didn't like the lipstick either.

She looked absolutely stunning last NYE in that black dress. I don't think red is her colour at all.

I think the styling and makeup/hair for Avery has gone down hill. IMO it was much better last year.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list