List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Dec 7 Friday--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Dec 7 Friday--

Started by rediculous at 2012/12/07 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/07 05:54PM, Views: 2862, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/07 01:23PM
    Can Spoiler Dec 7 Friday--
    rediculous

I missed the first 15 or 20 minutes, maybe someone will add that part, I came in as Noah was telling Sharon, I will be your touchstone, let me help you. Sharon is very upset, she is scared, Noah tells her not to be scared, I am your touchstone and they don't get scared, she wonders if she will ever get better, he tells her she will, just keep taking your meds, she is terrified she may have to go back to Fairview, he promises her he will never let that happen. Wow, SC is acing those scenes!!!

Billy and Victoria, he is dancing to Island music, she begins to laugh and begins dancing with him, they are laughing and having fun, he tells her they should go away together, a new beginning, but she tells him she is not ready, and goes upstairs.

Nick and Avery, he is questioning her about her ex, does she ever have contact with him, she tells him no, let's let the past be the past, meanwhile Summer is in Avery's storage area reading her letters, one from someone named Gillan or something like that.

Adam and Chelsea,Adam begging Chelsea not to leave him, Sharon messes with my mind he tells, her, he also tells her that Sharon instigated the kiss . He tells her he fell in love with her when he pulled her from the pond that was his iconic moment , hers was when he helped her pass her GED's. You have to make a choice Adam she tells him, I have made my choice, that's why I'm here. They make headway until Chelsea begins putting Sharon down, calling her crazy, he gets angry at that, I love you Chelsea, I want to be with you, you have to trust me, he tells her again that the Newman's must not know that Sharon burned down the Ranch, he tells her that Sharon will not come between them again, he goes upstairs, Chelsea leaves and the last scene is her standing outside Victor and Nikki's penthouse.

#2   2012/12/07 01:25PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Dec 7 Friday--
    Justahousewife

Quote rediculous: I missed the first 15 or 20 minutes, maybe someone will add that part, I came in as Noah was telling Sharon, I will be your touchstone, let me help you. Sharon is very upset, she is scared, Noah tells her not to be scared, I am your touchstone and they don't get scared, she wonders if she will ever get better, he tells her she will, just keep taking your meds, she is terrified she may have to go back to Fairview, he promises her he will never let that happen. Wow, SC is acing those scenes!!!

Billy and Victoria, he is dancing to Island music, she begins to laugh and begins dancing with him, they are laughing and having fun, he tells her they should go away together, a new beginning, but she tells him she is not ready, and goes upstairs.

Nick and Avery, he is questioning her about her ex, does she ever have contact with him, she tells him no, let's let the past be the past, meanwhile Summer is in Avery's storage area reading her letters, one from someone named Gillan or something like that.

Adam and Chelsea,Adam begging Chelsea not to leave him, Sharon messes with my mind he tells, her, he also tells her that Sharon instigated the kiss . He tells her he fell in love with her when he pulled her from the pond that was his iconic moment , hers was when he helped her pass her GED's. You have to make a choice Adam she tells him, I have made my choice, that's why I'm here. They make headway until Chelsea begins putting Sharon down, calling her crazy, he gets angry at that, I love you Chelsea, I want to be with you, you have to trust me, he tells her again that the Newman's must not know that Sharon burned down the Ranch, he tells her that Sharon will not come between them again, he goes upstairs, Chelsea leaves and the last scene is her standing outside Victor and Nikki's penthouse.

Woo Hoo.. Knew that Shadam reunion was short lived.. However, Tell on Sharon Chelsea...Hit Adam where it hurts.

#3   2012/12/07 01:30PM
    valleycliffe

thank you red...

i hope i never hear again just how much adam supposedly loves sharon..

he knows she is mentally fragile and yet he tells HIS WIFE that sharon came on to him? she is playing mind games ? WTF?

diaf OR better yet. FOAD..

#4   2012/12/07 01:33PM
    countryMomof4

Summer showed up at Avery's upset about chelsea. She wanted to talk to Avery about it. nick offers to leave but Summer wants him to stay. Summer thinks Chelsea will hate her forever. nick soothes her by saying that it wasn't that long ago for Chelsea so she will need time but even if Chelsea doesn't forgive her, she needs to forgive herself. summer thinks everyone hates her including her parents. nick says tht they love her very much and tells her all of the things he knows about her which makes her happy. Summer leaves saying she is meeting her friend Aria (?). She ends up at Avery's storage locker.

I must say that RA and SC interact so well together. Their scenes are so heartfelt!!! When he was telling her to use him as her touchstone because she could touch him, I was tearing up.

#5   2012/12/07 01:33PM
    Castro

Red...I've been waiting ALL DAY for your spoiler Thanks a Bunch

What's with the "touchstone" phrase? Is that the same as "I'll be your Rock"? Anyway, glad Noah is being strong and helping his mom. I adore him for that

SC has been fantastic. Good for her! As for Sharon, the Newmans would have blasted regardless (today - 10 years from now). They could care less about non-Newmans and only THEY can make mistakes.

SuperBrat is just like her Momma I like it though She's acting like a true teenager...nosey and entitled

What can I say, Adam has always been a Creep! But, I'm not mad at him because I know he really loves Sharon (even if I hate Shadam). Deep down, he knows he doesn't belong with her because he's not good for her well being. Chelsea will feed into Adam's BS because she loves the sap. I have a feeling she'll make a deal with the devil (Victor) in the near future because Adam can't stay away from Sharon.

Avery's in the kitchen again? FF

#6   2012/12/07 01:35PM
    countryMomof4

Castro, it was a phrase the doctor used. She mentioned that some people use a certain piece of music to ground themelves. Sharon realized that she was using Adam as her touchstone which is why she told him she needed to break contact with him. That's when she bagan to use Faith's drawing instead.

#7   2012/12/07 01:35PM
    KeepingItReal

Villy is too cute - yeah mon. They need a trip to Jamaica...come on Victoria...afterall you been through....you need to get your "irie" on.

My girl Chelsea be stating what I bee saying...GED GED...hello.

But what a liard dat one is. Wow he really is low

#8   2012/12/07 01:36PM
    Castro

Quote countryMomof4: Summer showed up at Avery's upset about chelsea. She wanted to talk to Avery about it. nick offers to leave but Summer wants him to stay. Summer thinks Chelsea will hate her forever. nick soothes her by saying that it wasn't that long ago for Chelsea so she will need time but even if Chelsea doesn't forgive her, she needs to forgive herself. summer thinks everyone hates her including her parents. nick says tht they love her very much and tells her all of the things he knows about her which makes her happy. Summer leaves saying she is meeting her friend Aria (?). She ends up at Avery's storage locker.

I must say that RA and SC interact so well together. Their scenes are so heartfelt!!! When he was telling her to use him as her touchstone because she could touch him, I was tearing up.

Thanks for the add-on CMom

I love this Noah...

#9   2012/12/07 01:37PM
    velocity

Adam threw his beloved Sharon under the bus to save his hide? Wow. What is his game? I don't get it. Poor Sharon, with friends like Adam, who needs enemies. What a mess. Looks like Noah is the only one that cares for her, this is so sad.

#10   2012/12/07 01:37PM
    countryMomof4

Welcome!

So do I! RA is perfect and has stepped into the role extremely well!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list