List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ❤ Alejandro Chavez ❤ Hot new Latin cop!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

❤ Alejandro Chavez ❤ Hot new Latin cop!

Started by rougelamour at 2012/12/07 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/11 05:27PM, Views: 2899, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/08 11:42AM
    Re: ❤ Alejandro Chavez ❤ Hot new Latin cop!
    Tanje

Quote InCanada: For me he's a welcome addition to the soap!

Who will they pair him up with? I vote Chloe! Free her from the whiny Kevin. Please writers!!

Most of the women are married/taken so unless the writers split a couple up, I dunno who Alex could be paired with. Chloe definitely needs a new man. Alex has that aggressiveness that Chloe needs too.

#22   2012/12/08 12:06PM
    Axl Rose

Or they could pair Alex up with Abby Newman

#23   2012/12/08 10:18PM
    hopey pix

I second the statement that says Abby and the hot new latin cop should pair up!!He is hot!!And i sure like him more than Carmine!!

#24   2012/12/08 10:31PM
    bukopandan

Loved him at first sight. He had no business snooping around, but I couldn't help smiling at that. I was taken back to the old days when Gus Aituro on GL was much like this detective in attitude. I adored Gus.

(If there are any baseball fans out there, this new cop also reminds me of fan heartthrob Angel Pagan.)

I'm guessing that he's looking for his sis or perhaps cousin who made a mistake and he's not letting it be known that the case is personal.

#25   2012/12/08 10:40PM
    bukopandan

Quote Jaxmyman: Please not Phyllis.... anyone but her. she manages to emasculate each and every man she dates.

He is too HOT for her old tired butt!

Way too hot for her and he needs someone younger for sure. Maybe Abby IF she comes back on the show a little more grown up. I'm starting to picture a Gus and Harley Guiding Light kind of couple... But if Chadam break up, perhaps Chels will get her edge back having some kind of contact with him. (By the way, she was stunning at the party--blew everyone else away. Sharon was runner-up.)

#26   2012/12/08 11:45PM
    go2girl

Quote rougelamour: Me gusta!

He is fiiiiiine! Smoking hot with a snarky sense of humor.

I'd love to see him with Phyllis.

He is very nice!!! But dear God the writers would be committing creative suicide to ruin him on Phyllis. Besides, she will be bedding Kyle soon (or it could be the other way around).

#27   2012/12/09 12:03AM
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote rougelamour: Me gusta!

He is fiiiiiine! Smoking hot with a snarky sense of humor.

I'd love to see him with Phyllis.

He is very nice!!! But dear God the writers would be committing creative suicide to ruin him on Phyllis. Besides, she will be bedding Kyle soon (or it could be the other way around).

You're right--the cop is too old for Phyl!

#28   2012/12/09 05:18AM
    Axl Rose

Comparing Alex to Gus Aitoro of GL, I can definitely see similarities and Abby being compared to Haley of GL I get too and they just have that Gus/Haley vibe, but now if only the Y & R writers realize this, then they would pair Alex and Abby up together as a couple and actually build them up right to the point where they could become a supercouple

#29   2012/12/11 04:31PM
    rougelamour

New interview with Ignacio Serricchio (Alex)

social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=c184fc2a-f1fa-4...

#30   2012/12/11 04:33PM
    rougelamour

What can you tell us about your character, Alex?

He's a cop. He's trying to find somebody. He's working on a case and comes in because he believes there's a couple of people in town that have kept in touch with this girl he's trying to find.

Does he know anybody in Genoa City?

No, no. He's a complete stranger.

Who will he interact with?

I've actually had scenes with a lot of people, already. Noah, Kevin, the D.A., Chelsea, Chloe. Because he's investigating, he runs into everybody. Some people don't know why he's there, this New York cop that's a little abrasive and shaking things up in Genoa City.

So he doesn't enter quietly?

Oh no. I never enter anywhere quietly. I don't expect my characters too.

Have any of Genoa City's lovely ladies caught Alex' eye yet, or vice versa?

Not yet, unfortunately. I hope it will happen, eventually.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list