List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cast changes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cast changes

Started by mimimak at 2012/11/28 08:11PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/30 02:26AM, Views: 3628, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/11/29 02:32AM
    Re: Cast changes
    Barbyboo

Quote hopey pix: If this is the case,and Billy is leaving,they should bring back SPF as Sam right away!!Victoria isn't going to trust anybody new after the kidnapping,and Billy's deceit and lies!!Sam was very good for her,and I wish they had continued with the s/l to get them closer!!I loved their scenes together,very funny alot of the times!!With Billy,she only got more sorrow and misery!Please bring back Sam!!I bet there'd be about 4 miserable females right away after this great man,if and when he'd come back to GC!!
    just what Sharon needs a cow poke vet in genoa city

#12   2012/11/29 04:18AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote hopey pix: If this is the case,and Billy is leaving,they should bring back SPF as Sam right away!!Victoria isn't going to trust anybody new after the kidnapping,and Billy's deceit and lies!!Sam was very good for her,and I wish they had continued with the s/l to get them closer!!I loved their scenes together,very funny alot of the times!!With Billy,she only got more sorrow and misery!Please bring back Sam!!I bet there'd be about 4 miserable females right away after this great man,if and when he'd come back to GC!!

oh please no SAM!!! don't need that drunk on the screen!! leave him in New Mexico with his dead dog!

#13   2012/11/29 06:58AM
    Lucy3

I would love to see SPF back but doubt it will ever happen. I think he's too into movies now. However if he ever DID come back, I would like it to be for Sharon. I loved them together. He was nice and kind to Victoria but to me, he was "it" with Sharon.

Love SPF.

#14   2012/11/29 08:18AM
    jimjay001

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I used to care who was leaving, now I don't. It's not because I've lost interest in the show, it's because I can't keep up with who's coming and going so I just wait and see who leaves and who shows up. It's cray cray.

#15   2012/11/29 08:21AM
    HeyMon

Quote yandrfanx_: Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Why do you do that? It's been confirmed by Graz that he is leaving. Are you wishful thinking? Cause MG is no great prize.

#16   2012/11/29 10:16PM
    mimimak

Quote novemberrain72: Daniel is leaving in December. And possibly billy miller.

nooooo! Daniel, ok, but Billy, please don't go!!!

#17   2012/11/29 10:23PM
    mimimak

Quote jimjay001: Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I used to care who was leaving, now I don't. It's not because I've lost interest in the show, it's because I can't keep up with who's coming and going so I just wait and see who leaves and who shows up. It's cray cray.

I tend to agree. The way they have written out so many characters is not believable and distracting at best. I hope things improve soon. I have not been more disturbed by the way this soap is going in 20 years. I thought MAB was bad, but this is a def case of be careful what you wish for. JFP may be sounding the death knell for what was one of the best hours in daytime. How long will BB survive then? I have actually started watching that show again after many, many yrs away. Loved Stephanie and Brooke on Monday.

#18   2012/11/29 11:17PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote HeyMon:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Why do you do that? It's been confirmed by Graz that he is leaving. Are you wishful thinking? Cause MG is no great prize.

Nope, I don't think so, it does not say in the Comings & Goings that he's leaving cuz he's not.

#19   2012/11/29 11:18PM
    yandrfanx_

Billy Miller isn't leaving the show either.

#20   2012/11/30 02:26AM
    lisa diane

actually last month sometimes in the coming and goings daniel was leaving the soap and as far as Billy Miller I adore him and hate to think he is leaving also but last year we almost lost him and then he decided to sign a 1 year contract which is probably almost over so it is possible that he will not resign and he has stated that he does want to be on prime tv. So i'll love to see him at night if i can't see him during the day lol. But just don't get your hopes up that he is staying because my gut tells me he is leaving this time and the way that his storyline is going right now it all adds up to his departure.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list