List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cast changes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cast changes

Started by mimimak at 2012/11/28 08:11PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/30 02:26AM, Views: 3776, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/28 08:11PM
    Cast changes
    mimimak

I am trying to keep track of the characters leaving:
    Ashley, Abby, Traci?, Genevieve, Harmony, Ronan, Nina, Heather. Haven't seen Eden lately. What about Daniel and Lucy? Vacay for Mike Graziadei?
    Seems like there are going to be a number of new characters to appeal to a younger audience, like the cyber bullied former juvenile delinquent and more emphasis on teen plots with The SORASED Summer and Fen. I really do not like how they have decimated the Abbott family. It feels very wrong for all of them but Jack, Kyle and Billy to just up and disappear. The whole feel of these changes seems very fake. I would have preferred smoother plot changes to better explain the departures. It is so obvious there are new people writing plots and dialog. I hope more people like it then don't, 'cause although zi'm not digging the changes, I would hate to see the show go the way of so many other departed soaps like GL, ATWT, etc.

#2   2012/11/28 09:05PM
    Re: Cast changes
    novemberrain72

Daniel is leaving in December. And possibly billy miller.

#3   2012/11/28 09:09PM
    hopey pix

If this is the case,and Billy is leaving,they should bring back SPF as Sam right away!!Victoria isn't going to trust anybody new after the kidnapping,and Billy's deceit and lies!!Sam was very good for her,and I wish they had continued with the s/l to get them closer!!I loved their scenes together,very funny alot of the times!!With Billy,she only got more sorrow and misery!Please bring back Sam!!I bet there'd be about 4 miserable females right away after this great man,if and when he'd come back to GC!!

#4   2012/11/28 09:17PM
    yandrfanx_

Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/28 09:20PM
    #5   2012/11/28 09:25PM
    novemberrain72

Quote yandrfanx_: Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Sorry but Michael is leaving the show its been posted. Billy miller is a rumor that he is going to primetime soon.

#6   2012/11/28 10:06PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote novemberrain72:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Michael Graziadei (Daniel) is not leaving the show and Billy Miller (Billy) is not leaving the show either.

Sorry but Michael is leaving the show its been posted. Billy miller is a rumor that he is going to primetime soon.

Michael is not leaving the show, doesn't say so in the Coming & Goings and Billy Miller isn't leaving either so both are just stupid pathetic rumors

#7   2012/11/28 10:19PM
    novemberrain72

Michael is leaving the show . Its posted on soap central. Billy miller is so far a rumor.

#8   2012/11/28 10:55PM
    jcren

MG is gone. He confirmed it HIMSELF. Can't get anymore official that that!

BM is still up in the air.

#9   2012/11/29 02:31AM
    Barbyboo

Quote novemberrain72: Daniel is leaving in December. And possibly billy miller.

Oh no not Billy he's great

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list