List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and Sharon

Started by wildflow at 2012/11/27 01:47PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/28 11:42AM, Views: 1415, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/11/28 08:32AM
    Re: Adam and Sharon
    aquarius50

Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Muscetoe:
    Quote wildflow: he once tried to have her locked up in jail
    now he is trying to help her why??does he have a big plan

I think Adam always has a plan, but with Sharon I am not too sure what his end game would be. Just the guilt making him help her I am not convinced of it, I think he loves her and truly wants her to be in his life.

IMO, I think Adam is good to Sharon, he's just not good for her. He's done to many horrible things to her in the past, since the guilt is eating at him, by all means he should help her, but not dismiss his wife in the process

I respect you opinion, Aquarius; but JMO I have no sympathy for Chel. She knew what she was walking in on. She had her eyes wide open.

As long as Adam was out of Sharon's orbit, she was enjoying the fruit of another woman's labour. Now, that Adam has Sharon back in his life, I don't want him to let go of Sharon. Quite the opposite, I hope he cuts Chel loose.

I agree with you to a certain degree. Yes, Chels did know what she was walking in to and she question Adam about his love for her and he convinced her that SHE was the one and that he loved her. He's still spewing that same bs to her when he knows he still in love with Sharon, he should just man-up and be honest instead of stringing her along. I didn't see her enjoying the fruit of another woman's labor, I saw her enjoying the man that she loved. Mark my word, Chels is no fool, remember it takes a con to know a con

Exactly, there is no love between them. Chel was estatic that she landed Mr. Adam Moneybags. I think she was in love with the idea of being in love. Remember, Adam saved her from drowning, so maybe a little gratitude displacement happening with her.

In Adam's case, he was totally projecting Sharon on Chel. Now, that Sharon is back in his orbit, he unconsciously wants his Sharon back, but is staying faithful to Chel out of guilt. (the guilt being that he lied about his true feelings)

It wasn't about money, if that was the case, she would have excepted Victors's offer. She truly loves Adam, but that's all gonna change soon. Adam should not be protecting Sharon, simply because he has a wife. He helped her by hiding her out from her family (which was wrong), he got her a therapist, she's on medication, so why in the he!! does he need to meet her for lunch. He needs to step back and let her family (no not Nick) and doctor take over.
    He's a scum just like his father and brother and I hope Chelsea screw his life up.

When a woman's fed-up there's nothing you can do about it

#12   2012/11/28 09:23AM
    Its not real

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Muscetoe:

I think Adam always has a plan, but with Sharon I am not too sure what his end game would be. Just the guilt making him help her I am not convinced of it, I think he loves her and truly wants her to be in his life.

IMO, I think Adam is good to Sharon, he's just not good for her. He's done to many horrible things to her in the past, since the guilt is eating at him, by all means he should help her, but not dismiss his wife in the process

I respect you opinion, Aquarius; but JMO I have no sympathy for Chel. She knew what she was walking in on. She had her eyes wide open.

As long as Adam was out of Sharon's orbit, she was enjoying the fruit of another woman's labour. Now, that Adam has Sharon back in his life, I don't want him to let go of Sharon. Quite the opposite, I hope he cuts Chel loose.

I agree with you to a certain degree. Yes, Chels did know what she was walking in to and she question Adam about his love for her and he convinced her that SHE was the one and that he loved her. He's still spewing that same bs to her when he knows he still in love with Sharon, he should just man-up and be honest instead of stringing her along. I didn't see her enjoying the fruit of another woman's labor, I saw her enjoying the man that she loved. Mark my word, Chels is no fool, remember it takes a con to know a con

Exactly, there is no love between them. Chel was estatic that she landed Mr. Adam Moneybags. I think she was in love with the idea of being in love. Remember, Adam saved her from drowning, so maybe a little gratitude displacement happening with her.

In Adam's case, he was totally projecting Sharon on Chel. Now, that Sharon is back in his orbit, he unconsciously wants his Sharon back, but is staying faithful to Chel out of guilt. (the guilt being that he lied about his true feelings)

It wasn't about money, if that was the case, she would have excepted Victors's offer. She truly loves Adam, but that's all gonna change soon. Adam should not be protecting Sharon, simply because he has a wife. He helped her by hiding her out from her family (which was wrong), he got her a therapist, she's on medication, so why in the he!! does he need to meet her for lunch. He needs to step back and let her family (no not Nick) and doctor take over.
    He's a scum just like his father and brother and I hope Chelsea screw his life up.

I think it is pretty obvious that he doesn't trust her family to take care of her.

Victor used her as a pawn just to get back at Nicki and then left her defenceless while all the other Newman's picked her apart, he would have had her put in jail except that his greed to get BON back overcame his desire for revenge on Sharon. Nicki would have Sharon's heart on a plate, if she could and Nick is weak and stupid and always judges Sharon harshly. The only family member who might step up is Noah and Adam has co-operated with him, in trying to help him rebuild a relationship with his mom, but Nick is young and doesn't even have a place of his own as he is still bunking in with Nick so, I can quite see Adam feeling a need to check in with Sharon and see how things are going.

Or at least offering to be there for her to talk with if she feels the need.you will notice that, unlike Chelsea who just showed up at his office in the middle of the day, Adam did try to call first to see if Sharon wanted to see him and left the option open for her to deal with as she wished.

#13   2012/11/28 09:28AM
    laurie6

Quote Its not real:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Muscetoe:

I think it is pretty obvious that he doesn't trust her family to take care of her.

Victor used her as a pawn just to get back at Nicki and then left her defenceless while all the other Newman's picked her apart, he would have had her put in jail except that his greed to get BON back overcame his desire for revenge on Sharon. Nicki would have Sharon's heart on a plate, if she could and Nick is weak and stupid and always judges Sharon harshly. The only family member who might step up is Noah and Adam has co-operated with him, in trying to help him rebuild a relationship with his mom, but Nick is young and doesn't even have a place of his own as he is still bunking in with Nick so, I can quite see Adam feeling a need to check in with Sharon and see how things are going.

Or at least offering to be there for her to talk with if she feels the need.you will notice that, unlike Chelsea who just showed up at his office in the middle of the day, Adam did try to call first to see if Sharon wanted to see him and left the option open for her to deal with as she wished.

Victor Nikki and Nick are not her family, Noah and faith are along with her mother even though Doris hasn't been the greatest she did try somewhat the last time she saw her.

#14   2012/11/28 10:37AM
    aquarius50

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Muscetoe:

Victor Nikki and Nick are not her family, Noah and faith are along with her mother even though Doris hasn't been the greatest she did try somewhat the last time she saw her.

Agreed! When I mentioned her family, I was referring to her children and her mother, not the Newmans cause they could care less about Sharon. They all (including Adam) treated her like crap simply because she was an easy target with no one in her corner to protect her.

Nick got her pregnant just to leave her high and dry to go back to Phyllis.

Adam not only stole her child, but left her to face a 30 year prison sentence and left her at standing at the (prison) alter

Nick/Victoria tried to have her committed

Victor used her and then tossed her aside

Nikki just plain hates her

IMO Sharon should avoid/stay away from anyone with associated with the name Newman (except her children) seems they are the root of her problems

#15   2012/11/28 11:21AM
    wildflow

Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Muscetoe:

maybe

#16   2012/11/28 11:41AM
    3WishGenie

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Muscetoe:

Agreed! When I mentioned her family, I was referring to her children and her mother, not the Newmans cause they could care less about Sharon. They all (including Adam) treated her like crap simply because she was an easy target with no one in her corner to protect her.

Nick got her pregnant just to leave her high and dry to go back to Phyllis.

Adam not only stole her child, but left her to face a 30 year prison sentence and left her at standing at the (prison) alter

Nick/Victoria tried to have her committed

Victor used her and then tossed her aside

Nikki just plain hates her

IMO Sharon should avoid/stay away from anyone with associated with the name Newman (except her children) seems they are the root of her problems

Noah hit the nail on the head. Adam is making things worse. As you said, Sharon needs to stay far away from the Newman men during her reoovery. I'm hoping the therapist will tell her that!!

#17   2012/11/28 11:42AM
    Memory24

Don't like them at all. But put them back together. There is nothing entertaining about this stupid triangle with Adam/Sharon/Chelsea. Nothing. It's a weak version of Phick/Shick triangle MAB dragged out for years.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list