List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Today's show....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today's show....

Started by granny45 at 2012/11/23 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/24 05:37AM, Views: 1498, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/23 04:45PM
    Today's show....
    granny45

Todays show refreshed our memories. We are told how awful Nikki has always treated Sharon, well in today's episode she could not have treated Sharon any better - included her in with Vikki and Cassie and told them how much she loves her "girls". I wish they would rerun more of the episodes and show that Sharon has indeed been very much a part of the Newman family and not "abused" by them as many would like to believe. Sharon was screwing up back then also, forgot her part in something blue. Thinking of herself instead of Nikki's wedding!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/23 04:47PM
    #2   2012/11/23 05:17PM
    Re: Today's show....
    Einstein

Ummm... Victoria wasnt all the receptive. she rolled her eyes alot. and Nikki has not always accrpted Sharon..

#3   2012/11/23 05:23PM
    granny45

Quote Einstein: Ummm... Victoria wasnt all the receptive. she rolled her eyes alot. and Nikki has not always accrpted Sharon..

It is hard for a mother in law to accept a daughter in law cheating on her son! Or leaving her grandchildren to "find herself". The times Nikki has been disgusted with Sharon, Sharon has brought it on herself. Something was definitely going on between Sharon and Nick that day too - don't remember what at that particular time, but this episode also showed that as a couple had plenty of troubles too, FAR from the perfect couple! . That is obviously what Vikki was upset with Sharon about.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/23 05:24PM
    #4   2012/11/23 06:15PM
    aquarius50

I too enjoyed today's show, saw a lot of old faces that I wish were still on the show like Brad, Brittany, Raul, Paul's secretary (can't remember her name) etc. Was Nick and Sharon having problems then? I only ask because of the way he looked at her as she walked down the aisle.

What was up with that mean look on Phyllis's face, who was she upset with?

#5   2012/11/23 06:26PM
    granny45

Quote aquarius50: I too enjoyed today's show, saw a lot of old faces that I wish were still on the show like Brad, Brittany, Raul, Paul's secretary (can't remember her name) etc. Was Nick and Sharon having problems then? I only ask because of the way he looked at her as she walked down the aisle.

Paul's secretary was Lynn. I love flashbacks, but they are hard to grasp what s going on. Nick and Sharon definitely had some problem, but don't know what. They had a lot of troubles in their marriage so who knows! Dont know if Jack and Phylls were married then, but I found it strange that Jack was invited knowing how Victor has always felt about him!

#6   2012/11/23 06:40PM
    aquarius50

Quote granny45:
    Quote aquarius50: I too enjoyed today's show, saw a lot of old faces that I wish were still on the show like Brad, Brittany, Raul, Paul's secretary (can't remember her name) etc. Was Nick and Sharon having problems then? I only ask because of the way he looked at her as she walked down the aisle.

Paul's secretary was Lynn. I love flashbacks, but they are hard to grasp what s going on. Nick and Sharon definitely had some problem, but don't know what. They had a lot of troubles in their marriage so who knows! Dont know if Jack and Phylls were married then, but I found it strange that Jack was invited knowing how Victor has always felt about him!

Lynn!...that's it....thank you. I was scrambling my brain trying to remember her name.

#7   2012/11/23 06:41PM
    granny45

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote granny45:

Lynn!...that's it....thank you. I was scrambling my brain trying to remember her name.

Your welcome! I couldn't think of it when I saw her either, it just came to me now.

#8   2012/11/23 06:52PM
    aquarius50

Quote granny45:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote granny45:

Your welcome! I couldn't think of it when I saw her either, it just came to me now.

I would love to see her come back, she was so loyal to Paul, not to menton in love with him. I love the flashback because they remind me of how good the writers of Y&R use to be, now it has turned so dark with all the murder, whose the baby daddy, kidnapping, etc and with that said, I'll continue to watch until this show goes off the air because I'v been watching this show since the beginning and I'm a fan til the end.

#9   2012/11/23 06:53PM
    Sinny

Quote granny45:
    Quote Einstein: Ummm... Victoria wasnt all the receptive. she rolled her eyes alot. and Nikki has not always accrpted Sharon..

It is hard for a mother in law to accept a daughter in law cheating on her son! Or leaving her grandchildren to "find herself". The times Nikki has been disgusted with Sharon, Sharon has brought it on herself. Something was definitely going on between Sharon and Nick that day too - don't remember what at that particular time, but this episode also showed that as a couple had plenty of troubles too, FAR from the perfect couple! . That is obviously what Vikki was upset with Sharon about.

I am the mother of a son and I would be horrified if his wife did the things Sharon did.. I would not want her as a DIL

#10   2012/11/24 02:42AM
    FL senior fan

It seemed obvious Nick/Sharon were having marriage problems.
    It was before Phyllis sank her claws into him, so what?
    Must not have involved Nikki because she acted clueless??
    Most obvious was Phyllis' expressions...like madness...what was that all about? Evidently she was married to Jack? Could it have been Diane was in the picture already or did she want Victor??
    Seeing Lynn made me wish the writers would have let that work out for her and Paul; how fantastic if she could return.
    Yes...I love seeing our "older/original" characters when they were younger!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/24 02:44AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list