List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can spoiler Nov 23 Friday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can spoiler Nov 23 Friday

Started by rediculous at 2012/11/23 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/25 06:25PM, Views: 5672, Replies: 85
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/23 01:27PM
    Can spoiler Nov 23 Friday
    rediculous

Nina tells Paul they don't have to discuss this anymore. He says it's not that simple. She says it is. Nina is going back to LA. Christine and Paul decide to go forward with their relationship.

Tucker tells Kevin and Chloe that Adam offered him his share in Tag 'n' Grab, but there is a catch, Adam had a stipulation in the contract that if he ever sold out the new buyer would have the option as the main investor to buy out Kevin and Chloe at a nominal fee, and Tucker wants to do that, so they lose everything. Kevin and Chloe have a really big fight, Kevin is ballistic goes banging on Adam's door, I guess we will see the results of that on Monday.

At Billy and Victoria's house, Victor tells Billy to take his things and get out - he doesn't ever want to see him near his daughter again. He will tell Victoria about LA and Billy knowing he was there. Nick takes up for Billt, telling Victor that Billy was right beside him in taking down the kidnapper, Nick thinks Victor should back off. Billy leaves and goes to see Jack, they also have a fight as Billy blames Jack for Vikki going to Miami. Kyle is back, he is upset with Jack also.

Nikki doesn't agree with Victor on the stance he is taking with Billy. She says Victoria has the right to make up her own mind about Billy, you can't order Billy out, that's his home and his wife, some say our love is twisted and abusive—yet we're going forward--only they know how they feel, it's their love, they are not children you can't control hearts and minds. Victor tells Nikki about Billy knowing he was in LA.

Nick and Avery's relationship intensifies, after Nick gets back from Miami, he goes home and no one is there, he phones Avery, she asks him to come over, he tells her about Vikki and the kidnapping, then they talk about about their feelings for each other and decide to go with them.. Nick mentions Cassie and how life has no guarantees, Nick tells her every second of my life matters, I want to spend the rest of it with you.

Vikki home alone, scared, she falls asleep on the sofa, Billy arrives they hug and he asks her to forgive him.

I should add that while Victor was ordering Billy out, Nikki had taken Victoria upstairs to rest!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/23 01:33PM
    #2   2012/11/23 01:29PM
    Re: Can spoiler Nov 23 Friday
    KeepingItReal

puke, Nick is so gross and cheesey. This is not Jerry M....#whatever Nick it's your wife sister

Thanks Red

I was so looking forward to more Classic Y&R.

Yukky on Kevin too....I can actually get a visual of hissy fit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/23 01:30PM
    #3   2012/11/23 01:32PM
    ChrissyK

Quote rediculous: Nina tells Paul they don't have to discuss this anymore. He says it's not that simple. She says it is. Nina is going back to LA. Christine and Paul decide to go forward with their relationship.

Tucker tells Kevin and Chloe that Adam offered him his share in Tag 'n' Grab, but there is a catch, Adam had a stipulation in the contract that if he ever sold out the new buyer would have the option as the main investor to buy out Kevin and Chloe at a nominal fee, and Tucker wants to do that, so they lose everything. Kevin and Chloe have a really big fight, Kevin is ballistic goes banging on Adam's door, I guess we will see the results of that on Monday.

At Billy and Victoria's house, Victor tells Billy to take his things and get out - he doesn't ever want to see him near his daughter again. He will tell Victoria about LA and Billy knowing he was there. Nick takes up for Billt, telling Victor that Billy was right beside him in taking down the kidnapper, Nick thinks Victor should back off. Billy leaves and goes to see Jack, they also have a fight as Billy blames Jack for Vikki going to Miami. Kyle is back, he is upset with Jack also.

Nikki doesn't agree with Victor on the stance he is taking with Billy. She says Victoria has the right to make up her own mind about Billy, you can't order Billy out, that's his home and his wife, some say our love is twisted and abusive—yet we're going forward--only they know how they feel, it's their love, they are not children you can't control hearts and minds. Victor tells Nikki about Billy knowing he was in LA.

Nick and Avery's relationship intensifies, after Nick gets back from Miami, he goes home and no one is there, he phones Avery, she asks him to come over, he tells her about Vikki and the kidnapping, then they talk about about their feelings for each other and decide to go with them.. Nick mentions Cassie and how life has no guarantees, Nick tells her every second of my life matters, I want to spend the rest of it with you.

Vikki home alone, scared, she falls asleep on the sofa, Billy arrives they hug and he asks her to forgive him.

Thanks Red! So I guess we can officially say Nick has fallen for Avery. What was Avery's response to Nick after he tells her this?

#4   2012/11/23 01:32PM
    ajsp35801

Darn Tucker...why would he just take Tag N Grab like that. He has no soul at all.

#5   2012/11/23 01:34PM
    3WishGenie

Why is Kevin so pissed off?? Tucker said he would BUY him out, meaning, he'll give him money to buzz off. It's not like he's taking TnG w/o giving him any compensation!

#6   2012/11/23 01:35PM
    valleycliffe

thanks red...

LOL well, i guess phyl has officially been usurped by avery...

so, is this still thanksgiving day or the next day?

hard to keep track sometimes.

#7   2012/11/23 01:37PM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe: thanks red...

LOL well, i guess phyl has officially been usurped by avery...

so, is this still thanksgiving day or the next day?

hard to keep track sometimes.

still Thanksgiving Day valley.

#8   2012/11/23 01:40PM
    Its not real

I wasn't against the Avery hook up to start with, since I figure given how she has been treated Avery owes Phyllis no loyalty but todays scene between Nick and Avery was totally puke worthy IMO.

The dialogue was so so so cheesy and ridiculous and self serving, ...."we don't want to hurt anybody...nuzzle, nuzzle, kiss...but this is good... kiss, slobber, kiss... something good like this couldn't hurt anyone...kissy face, cheek carress, nuzzle..".OMG...who is writing this? a horny 16 year old girl? ( That's not verbatim but pretty close to the feeling of it.)

If this is going to be par for the course, I am going to have to give this hook up a big no!

#9   2012/11/23 01:41PM
    Its not real

Quote ChrissyK:
    Quote rediculous: Nina tells Paul they don't have to discuss this anymore. He says it's not that simple. She says it is. Nina is going back to LA. Christine and Paul decide to go forward with their relationship.

Thanks Red! So I guess we can officially say Nick has fallen for Avery. What was Avery's response to Nick after he tells her this?

Kissyface, smoochy I think pretty much sums up her response.

#10   2012/11/23 01:42PM
    dazzleme

blah, blah, blah on Nicks part....hasn't he said that to every woman he's been with? empty words from a useless character! we all know already what that means...he will draw Avery in based on those words only to turn around and leave her when the going gets rough!! whatever Nick, whatever!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list