List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Rumor, Rumor, not fact yet, but guess who they say is Sheila's daughter?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor, Rumor, not fact yet, but guess who they say is Sheila's daughter?

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/20 03:15PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/22 04:41PM, Views: 407, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/20 03:15PM
    Rumor, Rumor, not fact yet, but guess who they say is Sheila's daughter?
    Sharon Young

it's Jana, I think what has spurred this on is Jana's comment to Ms. Chanselor, I like to study mass killers. So it may fit, thought I'd share it....your thoughts?

have a great week-end!
    sharon

#2   2006/10/20 03:47PM
    Re: Rumor, Rumor, not fact yet, but guess who they say is Sheila's daughter?
    nyaccent

Hmmmm that is a good one....Sheila supposedly has two daughters........Jana may be one of them.........of course under another name.

Unnamed Son (deceased at premature birth)
    Mary Margaret Warwick (daughter; with James)
    Diana Carter (daughter; with Massimo)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 03:51PM
    #3   2006/10/20 04:05PM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent: Hmmmm that is a good one....Sheila supposedly has two daughters........Jana may be one of them.........of course under another name.

Unnamed Son (deceased at premature birth)
    Mary Margaret Warwick (daughter; with James)
    Diana Carter (daughter; with Massimo)

why does James/Jana sound so weirdly possible? I just wish it was over!

thanks for posting,
    sharon

#4   2006/10/20 04:17PM
    nyaccent

I was thinking it would be more like Massimo's daughter rather than James' just because of the wealth aspect. Massimo is a very wealthy man...and has art all over the place for Jana to appreciate. But Sharon I think you are on to something.

#5   2006/10/22 12:37PM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent: I was thinking it would be more like Massimo's daughter rather than James' just because of the wealth aspect. Massimo is a very wealthy man...and has art all over the place for Jana to appreciate. But Sharon I think you are on to something.

It's the Ja aspect Jana/James...just a feeling.
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

#6   2006/10/22 04:41PM
    momoluvsjack

I didn't know sheila had kids..thanks for the info...but i wanted her to be in the reliquqry storyline as a bad guy(girl)..well maybe this would be even better...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list