List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Nov 16 Friday==

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Nov 16 Friday==

Started by rediculous at 2012/11/16 01:34PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/17 05:20AM, Views: 3783, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/16 01:34PM
    Can Spoiler Nov 16 Friday==
    rediculous

Nina, Chris and Paul, Nina asks are you two involved again, Paul and Nina talk, she tells him she wanted to surprise him and see her best friend at the same time, Paul explains to her about the video, etc, Nina knows it is over between her and Paul. Christine goes to see Nina, they talk, Nina tells Christine she is done with Paul, she has been 2nd choice all her life, she doesn't intend to be that anymore.

Chelsea in the cabin as Sharon sleeps, she looks at her pictures of Noah and Faith, then picks up her pills tries to see what they are, Sharon wakes up, screams Adam and Chelsea hides, Sharon lies back down and Chelsea tries to sneak out, but Sharon catches her Sharon asks Chelsea if she walks in on her guests all the time and goes through their things.. She tells Chelsea she is grateful to Adam but they are just friends, Chelsea asks is that what you call it?
    Adam is wondering where Chelsea is, Chelsea comes home and Adam says you went to see Sharon right?, she tells him Sharon was sleeping, lies and says she didn't go in, she tells Adam that she wants Sharon to leave, she will help her pack, and sing her a lullaby, if he wants her to., She tells Adam that Sharon is still in love with him, Adam says he is not in love with Sharon, I'm not conning you, then you are conning yourself, because your still in love with her. Adam tells her he is not leading her on, then your leading Sharon on, Adam I just want her off the property, Adam agrees to find another place for Sharon. Meanwhile Sharon throws her pills away, saying stop please stop, nothing is working. Adam goes to see Sharon, she is gone only her pills at the cabin, he returns and confronts Chelsea, you did go in , you talked to her, she's upset, she's gone, took everything, if anything happens to her you are responsible.

Mike has dropped the case against Paul, Paul is really happy about that, he takes all the cards Ricky made for him over the years and is throwing them in the trash as Christine watches.. I am removing every trace of him from my life he tells her.

Heather is having Thanksgiving in Chicago with Daniel and Lucy.

Devon tells NEIL HE IS GIVING UP HIS MUSIC CAREER FOR NOW, IT;S NOT WORKING FOR HIM AND TAG AND GRAB IS ALSO DONE. KEVIN COMPLAINING TO MICHAEL, MICHAEL PHONES CHLOE AND TELLS HER THEY HAVE A PROBLEM. Oopps, hit caps lock, sorry

Leslie will go to work with Neil at Jabot.

#2   2012/11/16 01:42PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Nov 16 Friday==
    Lucy3

I'm sorry if Nina got hurt but we seldom saw her so it won't make a great difference in anything,

I knew that Chelsea would push until there was a blowup there. Now I wonder where Sharon will go. Hopefully she goes to Noah. She needs to get on the meds and stay on them. One or two days isn't going to cause any big changes I wouldn't think.

So Devon is leaving and all that investment is down the drain. I like him and hate to see him go. Too bad that someone didn't want to write a good story for him.

Thank you very much.

#3   2012/11/16 01:42PM
    TxRangerFan

sorry all you Christine fans, but she is scum, total scum! but she does not feel sorry at all because it is all about what she wants and who she wants, again with a man that is either with someone else or married to them.

#4   2012/11/16 01:44PM
    Lucy3

I love Christine. If what Nina and Paul had been very strong they would have married long ago. They led different lives and that's how they seemed to want it.

#5   2012/11/16 01:49PM
    jcren

Chadam go BOOM.

#6   2012/11/16 01:51PM
    coco28

I don't get it, how is chelsea confronting her about Adam leads to her pills not working. This will now bring Shadam together since it looks like thats where they are headed. he will seek out sharon and they will have a passionate kiss and chadam will be over. This is crazy, literally. How does sharon trust adam more than Noah to help her? Noah may have called her out on her bad judgements but Adam has done much worse in the past to her. The womans judgement is still questionable and there is no cure for that.

#7   2012/11/16 01:55PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Lucy3: I'm sorry if Nina got hurt but we seldom saw her so it won't make a great difference in anything,

I knew that Chelsea would push until there was a blowup there. Now I wonder where Sharon will go. Hopefully she goes to Noah. She needs to get on the meds and stay on them. One or two days isn't going to cause any big changes I wouldn't think.

So Devon is leaving and all that investment is down the drain. I like him and hate to see him go. Too bad that someone didn't want to write a good story for him.

Thank you very much.

Devon isn't going anywhere. I am sure that this is all so that Nick and Noah can buy his music label and it will then probably be featured havily in SLs. Devon will be black boxed up with all the other people Winters related at Jabot. It would make sense for him to work at Chancellor or McCall but I am sure that JG nor JFP will do that. Now watch now how successful the label will be and how much story it will get with the Newmans running it. This is reminding me of Neil all of a sudden and out of the blue selling Indigo so that Gloria and Jeff would get airtime.

#8   2012/11/16 01:56PM
    JUJU41

Quote Lucy3: I love Christine. If what Nina and Paul had been very strong they would have married long ago. They led different lives and that's how they seemed to want it.

I totally agree with you!

#9   2012/11/16 02:03PM
    bukopandan

Do they actually show Daniel and Heather and Lucy, or just find a way to let us know?

Thanks, Red.

#10   2012/11/16 02:05PM
    rediculous

Quote bukopandan: Do they actually show Daniel and Heather and Lucy, or just find a way to let us know?

Thanks, Red.

They don't show them buko, Paul was talking to Heather on the phone and she told him=

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list