List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Nov 15 Thursday--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Nov 15 Thursday--

Started by rediculous at 2012/11/15 01:37PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/16 03:36AM, Views: 2596, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/11/15 04:48PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Nov 15 Thursday--
    rediculous

Quote flygirl1969: Well that's it? Paul is gonna go free now. I'm glad it's over but I really don't want to see a Paul&Cricket redo.

More Summer?! Enough!

Does it seem like it's gonna be Phack?

Sure does!! They are actually very compatible I think!!

#22   2012/11/15 06:45PM
    Its not real

Quote rediculous:
    Quote habbyfan: I loved Jack saying to Phyllis "he is a better man when he is with her" I am pretty sure he said those same words to Nikki just weeks ago.LOL

LOL and just before that I think he said it to Genn. To be fair, he did mention all his marriages and all the times he has fallen in and out of love too though--

Poor Jack, always a loser in love.
    I mean marrying Nicki again was just stupid as is getting with Phyllis again, does he never learn?

But both Emily and Gen could have turned out better. Still got to wonder how Jack couldn't tell the difference between Emily and Patty even in bed. He's got to be pretty dense. I mean did these chicks have identical bodies as well as faces!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 06:48PM
    #23   2012/11/16 02:57AM
    rediculous

Quote Its not real:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote habbyfan: I loved Jack saying to Phyllis "he is a better man when he is with her" I am pretty sure he said those same words to Nikki just weeks ago.LOL

LOL and just before that I think he said it to Genn. To be fair, he did mention all his marriages and all the times he has fallen in and out of love too though--

Poor Jack, always a loser in love.
    I mean marrying Nicki again was just stupid as is getting with Phyllis again, does he never learn?

But both Emily and Gen could have turned out better. Still got to wonder how Jack couldn't tell the difference between Emily and Patty even in bed. He's got to be pretty dense. I mean did these chicks have identical bodies as well as faces!

I always shook my head at the craziness of that story line--

#24   2012/11/16 03:34AM
    Sinny

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote rediculous: Victoria asking the kidnapper if he is going to kill her, Nick angry at Billy, tells him the jet is ready and he and his his father are going to Miami with Billy, Billy says that is not going to happen. Victor arrives just as Billy is trying to leave, Victor announces they are all going, lots of arguing , Billy is terrified that |Victor will screw things up by going, eventually Nick agrees with Billy, Victor should stay at home. Nick will go with Billy.

Victoria pleads with Eddie to take her out of the room she is kept in, he takes her to his apartment, he asks her how did she manage to marry such a screw up as Billy, she tells him she has been asking herself that question a lot lately. She placates |Eddie by telling him she could help him find his son, Eddie begins to trust her but then he catches her trying to use his cel phone to call the police, he pulls a gun and points it at her.

Phyllis and Jack, toasting to calm waters, Jack is feeling unbeatable, Phyllis says nothing will happen to make him lose NE under her watch, Jack says he missed the fiery, fiesty old Phyllis, Phyllis says she is still here, Jack talks about getting the piece of metal out of his back, then mentions that Phyllis still has a piece of metal she is wearing, Phyllis removes her rings.< Jack tells Phyllis when he is with her he is at his best and that the world has been cheated out of a very important part of her lately. Phyllis and Jack getting very close, she tells him he takes her down the right path, he is good for her soul.

Noah receives a parcel a bag filled with money and a note asking him to keep it safe signed A. Summer and Noah, he is talking to her about the bullying of Jamie, she gets snarky with him he tells her to shut up and listen, gives her a lecture, tells her to do the right thing.

Summer meets Jamie at Crimson Lights,, he asks if she is Brittany, she denies it, acts shocked that he would even think that, He wants to believe her, Fenn sees them talking, he gets upset at Summer. Summer wants all 3 of them to go back to her place to drink her Dad's liquor, because he isn't home. Jamie refuses, Fenn calls Summer he is sick of the way she treats people especially him.

Nick asks Noah to look after things while he goes to Miami with Billy, Noah phones Adrianna and leaves a message that he has to talk to her.

Christine finds the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend, Paul and Christine kiss, Nina sees them.

Woot, woot! Chris finds the video that will set Paul free. Good going girl! Sorry, Nina, wouldn't have wanted you to be hurt.

Is paul and Nina still together?

yep they were and Chris don't care tho.. she has always been like this..

The thought of more chris on my screen is enough to make me commit hari kari.

#25   2012/11/16 03:36AM
    Sinny

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote flygirl1969: Well that's it? Paul is gonna go free now. I'm glad it's over but I really don't want to see a Paul&Cricket redo.

More Summer?! Enough!

Does it seem like it's gonna be Phack?

yes, it sure does...

lol she even took off her rings for him...

I don't know if she is going to go back to Jack.. they are great friends and he is good for her morale. It seems to obvious and I keep seeing the actors saying things like this stuff is not as it seems.. I am going to hope LOL

bad news tho.. I saw DG say Cane has a story starting in a few weeks LMAO

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list