List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Nov 15 Thursday--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Nov 15 Thursday--

Started by rediculous at 2012/11/15 01:37PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/16 03:36AM, Views: 2511, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/15 02:41PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Nov 15 Thursday--
    valleycliffe

where did chris get ricky's video from? does / did she find it on ricky's laptop?

#12   2012/11/15 02:55PM
    swisscheese1

Quote valleycliffe: where did chris get ricky's video from? does / did she find it on ricky's laptop?

she just waltzed in with a computer and told them (Paul and Michael) to see for themselves. I don't think she really explained where it came from.

#13   2012/11/15 03:29PM
    habbyfan

Thanks for the Spoilers Red, it does not look good for Victoria,caught in the act.JMO

Is this the emotional scene MTS was tweeting about

#14   2012/11/15 03:40PM
    Just Mary

Thanks Red!

YES, YES, YES - It looks like I'm getting my Phack back! Just what I wanted! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Good going Fen - someone needs to set that girl straight. Also Nick - Phyllis, Summer is obviously not mature enough to be staying alone - getting in the liquor cabinet! She needs parental guidance NOW.

Victoria - Eddie - My money is still on Billy saving Victoria - triffling as he is right now. And sadly, I look for something to happen to Billy.

Nick - you just can't go slugging people whenever you feel like it. One of these days, someone is going to hit you back and when they do, you will not eat for a week. Save the drama and the fists for the man with the gun pointed at your sister.

#15   2012/11/15 03:44PM
    trixie60

Quote Just Mary: Thanks Red!

YES, YES, YES - It looks like I'm getting my Phack back! Just what I wanted! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Good going Fen - someone needs to set that girl straight. Also Nick - Phyllis, Summer is obviously not mature enough to be staying alone - getting in the liquor cabinet! She needs parental guidance NOW.

Victoria - Eddie - My money is still on Billy saving Victoria - triffling as he is right now. And sadly, I look for something to happen to Billy.

Nick - you just can't go slugging people whenever you feel like it. One of these days, someone is going to hit you back and when they do, you will not eat for a week. Save the drama and the fists for the man with the gun pointed at your sister.

I agree with your post. Nick needs anger management classes and Summer needs more parental guidence. She is getting out of control. Paul needs to get with Christine. I didn't like him with Nina. Phyllis and Jack make a nice couple.

#16   2012/11/15 03:47PM
    Just Mary

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Just Mary: Thanks Red!

I agree with your post. Nick needs anger management classes and Summer needs more parental guidence. She is getting out of control. Paul needs to get with Christine. I didn't like him with Nina. Phyllis and Jack make a nice couple.

Thanks Trixie - Phyllis and Jack are exactly what I have been hoping for. Now we Phyllis fans can get our girl on the right path, instead of doing STUPID stuff that gets her in a world of trouble! I am happy!

#17   2012/11/15 03:47PM
    YnRsince73

Quote grimmsters: I loved Nick today. He's really stepping up and taking charge! My money is on him to rescue his sister.

Billy is pathetic and useless. He needs to stay home and babysit his bastard. This idiot will just get in the way. The Newmans will be the ones to bring Victoria home.

Adrianna sounds like a trouble-maker. It sounds like she's the girl who broke Noah's heart and left him a pile of cash!

Nick isn't stepping up, he's being an arrogant a$$! He's always so quick to call names and throw accusations without ever a thought that his own actions are deplorable. Talk about a hypocrite!

#18   2012/11/15 04:00PM
    rediculous

Quote swisscheese1: just to add, because it wasn't mentioned here earlier and there have been some questions from some of us members about this directly:

While talking about the video of Ricky murdering Rachel, Chris mentions that Heather is in Chicago following up on a lead on Daisy that Daniel has. So even if they are dropping some of MAB's (stupider) storylines, they are tying up some loose ends here and there. Not sure it'll mean they'll actually have to recast either of those roles, but it does mean that Daniel, Lucy and Heather are accounted for.

Michael isn't convinced the video is enough to get the charges against Paul dismissed, but he'll consider it.

Thanks swiss, I like when others jump in to help clarify these recaps, sometimes it gets too much to try and get everything included.

#19   2012/11/15 04:18PM
    habbyfan

I loved Jack saying to Phyllis "he is a better man when he is with her" I am pretty sure he said those same words to Nikki just weeks ago.LOL

#20   2012/11/15 04:21PM
    rediculous

Quote habbyfan: I loved Jack saying to Phyllis "he is a better man when he is with her" I am pretty sure he said those same words to Nikki just weeks ago.LOL

LOL and just before that I think he said it to Genn. To be fair, he did mention all his marriages and all the times he has fallen in and out of love too though--

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list