List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy

Started by grimmsters at 2012/11/15 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/16 11:52AM, Views: 1146, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/11/15 09:21PM
    Re: Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy
    jilltidwell

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote grimmsters: Nick cracks me up!

As soon as he found out his sister was kidnapped, he punched out her useless excuse for a husband, and then hopped on a plane to Miami to rescue her.

Go Nick! Eddie G is gonna get punched in the face!

(I'm really enjoying Nick since the new writers took over. He's taking action while other people sit around twiddling their thumbs. Good on him!)

I think he needs anger management, billy is her husband

Nick and Victor need anger management. They are both control freaks.

#12   2012/11/15 09:32PM
    aquarius50

Oh pleeze...its not like Victoria didn't know what she was getting into when she married Billy, he told her about his past. Even her pops tried telling her that he was no good. Since marrying Victoria, Billy has tried to be good; look at all the good things he done for her. He bought her a baby off the black market, he got another women pregnant (ok he was raped), he spied on his brother for the sake of her family's company, I mean he wasn't all that bad.....gosh give the man a break

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 09:36PM
    #13   2012/11/16 10:38AM
    aquarius50

Wow! From a raging bull to "Billy's right dad" That anger surely went out the window fast.

#14   2012/11/16 11:28AM
    Ebybrowempoly

give me a break . if vicky had not had billy spy on jack none of this would have.jack gave billy a dumb file to see what eh would do with it. hoping billy wouldn't betray him but he did. what gets me is when this went down and vicotr found out he grabs his phone and tells someone to find out eddie. how does he know who to look for. i feel that victor could have done this . why to break up billy and vicky .

but also billy knows this guy better than anyone if this is on the up and up and eddi really took vicky because of billy. so billy would be the best to handle it.

i hope it turns out victor did this and nikki finds out and she will see that vicotr has not change at all he has just went a diff way in trying to break up vicky and billy .

#15   2012/11/16 11:52AM
    aquarius50

Quote Ebybrowempoly: give me a break . if vicky had not had billy spy on jack none of this would have.jack gave billy a dumb file to see what eh would do with it. hoping billy wouldn't betray him but he did. what gets me is when this went down and vicotr found out he grabs his phone and tells someone to find out eddie. how does he know who to look for. i feel that victor could have done this . why to break up billy and vicky .

but also billy knows this guy better than anyone if this is on the up and up and eddi really took vicky because of billy. so billy would be the best to handle it.

i hope it turns out victor did this and nikki finds out and she will see that vicotr has not change at all he has just went a diff way in trying to break up vicky and billy .

I found that a bit bizarre also; Victor had no info on this Eddy character, he hadn't talk to Billy, but yet he called in his boys to get some information on him and exactly how many Eddie(s) are there in the world? Oh yeah, just one according to Victor. I wouldn't put it pass him if he is behind this; he's constantly trying to come between Victoria and Billy simply because Billy is an Abbott and he hates Jack.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list