List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy

Started by grimmsters at 2012/11/15 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/16 11:52AM, Views: 1222, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/15 01:23PM
    Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy
    grimmsters

Nick cracks me up!

As soon as he found out his sister was kidnapped, he punched out her useless excuse for a husband, and then hopped on a plane to Miami to rescue her.

Go Nick! Eddie G is gonna get punched in the face!

(I'm really enjoying Nick since the new writers took over. He's taking action while other people sit around twiddling their thumbs. Good on him!)

#2   2012/11/15 01:31PM
    Re: Nick the Raging Bull on the Attack! Watch out Eddy
    Barbyboo

Quote grimmsters: Nick cracks me up!

As soon as he found out his sister was kidnapped, he punched out her useless excuse for a husband, and then hopped on a plane to Miami to rescue her.

(I'm really enjoying Nick since the new writers took over. He's taking action while other people sit around twiddling their thumbs. Good on him!)

I think he needs anger management, billy is her husband

#3   2012/11/15 01:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote grimmsters: Nick cracks me up!

I think he needs anger management, billy is her husband

#4   2012/11/15 02:22PM
    Blue 501

Oh Bluto & his deadly sucker punch. I hope he does not try to chop Eddie if he is holding a gun. Don't bring a fist to a gun fight, Nickie. The Mamas (Phyllis & Sharon) will have to raise the children themselves, for better or worse.

#5   2012/11/15 03:16PM
    trixie60

Quote prophecy: Oh dear. I'm not a fan of Nick punching people but I'll make an exception for Eddie/Billy. I'm glad Nick & Victor are taking charge. Vicky's been sitting in that dark cellar for weeks and Billy has not lifted one finger to get her out of there himself. Sleeping on the couch with a gun all week accomplished nothing. At least Nick will bring her home.

After helping Vicky, he needs to go pull Sharon out of that silly cottage next.

Your right. I'm glad that Nick and Victor are doing something about Victoria. Not just nothing like Billy. And I wonder who the gun was for that Billy bought. And when he intended to use it, since it was still setting on that table by that couch. Or what his plans were regarding the gun. It was probably for Eddie but when? Billy is becoming useless.

#6   2012/11/15 04:03PM
    trixie60

Quote taniishaa:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote prophecy: Oh dear. I'm not a fan of Nick punching people but I'll make an exception for Eddie/Billy. I'm glad Nick & Victor are taking charge. Vicky's been sitting in that dark cellar for weeks and Billy has not lifted one finger to get her out of there himself. Sleeping on the couch with a gun all week accomplished nothing. At least Nick will bring her home.

After helping Vicky, he needs to go pull Sharon out of that silly cottage next.

Your right. I'm glad that Nick and Victor are doing something about Victoria. Not just nothing like Billy. And I wonder who the gun was for that Billy bought. And when he intended to use it, since it was still setting on that table by that couch. Or what his plans were regarding the gun. It was probably for Eddie but when? Billy is becoming useless.

Billy is trifling.

He just a broke azz fool with a gun. I keep waiting for him to do something... but all he does is sit on his couch complaining.

Exactly, every one wants to do something about Vikki except him. I'm begining to think he's not going to be the one to rescue her. I also think that this will be the end of Villy's marriage. And when Victoria will say that she's had enough problems because of him. He is the cause of most of them.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list