List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NBC STUDIO LAID OFF

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NBC STUDIO LAID OFF

Started by pink kiity at 2012/11/15 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:32PM, Views: 937, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/11/15 01:11PM
    NBC STUDIO LAID OFF
    pink kiity

NBC studio in burbank ca has announce there laiding off employee from there studio in burbank ca wont know how it will affect there soaps or what will happen to it. it was announce today on the news

#2   2012/11/15 01:17PM
    Re: NBC STUDIO LAID OFF
    barkingdog

I really don't watch NBC that much. I have a feeling we are going to see alot more layoffs than NBC.

#3   2012/11/15 01:49PM
    Barbyboo

I hate to see people loose their jobs, my husband was just cut to two days and my son was laid off. Everyone has someone they know who's in trouble my heart goes out to any of those affected.

#4   2012/11/15 02:25PM
    pink kiity

barbyboo i know what you mean and with so many people out of work its going to be harder for them to find another job because of all of the uneployed who they are up againist other uneployed worker.my sister in law was laid off in 2007 and still hasnt found a job my brother has been out of worked since 1996 and his son got laid off in 2010. and those who will be graduated from college will have a harder time finding work because the times are bad for them to i heard on the news that most of the college grad who just graduated from college are moving back homes with there parents because it cost too much for apartment and they cant afford to lived on there own.after college plus they cant find work. so the times are bad for everyone

#5   2012/11/15 02:32PM
    Lucy3

Quote pink kiity: barbyboo i know what you mean and with so many people out of work its going to be harder for them to find another job because of all of the uneployed who they are up againist other uneployed worker.my sister in law was laid off in 2007 and still hasnt found a job my brother has been out of worked since 1996 and his son got laid off in 2010. and those who will be graduated from college will have a harder time finding work because the times are bad for them to i heard on the news that most of the college grad who just graduated from college are moving back homes with there parents because it cost too much for apartment and they cant afford to lived on there own.after college plus they cant find work. so the times are bad for everyone

My grandson graduated from college two years ago and although he is working, it has nothing to do with his major and of course doesn't pay all that well. One of my sons works for the Fire Department and they are going from four men on a truck to three. There is a rule that there are two men in and two men out at any fire. Guess they will have to trash that rule. My son in law is probably going to have to close the business he has run for over twenty years. That is just MY family. Most of my friends are pretty much in the same boat. Scary, isn't it?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list