List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who will get john if vicky and billy spilt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who will get john if vicky and billy spilt

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2012/11/15 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/27 11:20AM, Views: 2388, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/11/16 05:21AM
    Re: who will get john if vicky and billy spilt
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote jerryjax:
    Quote deise10: If thet split up Billy or someone else in the family will or chelsa and Adam. Vicki if daddy's little girl and will do what ever daddy wants and think about it Johnny is a Abbot noway will Victor have him around

Adam deserves his own child. He don't settle for raising Billy's bastard! If Chelsea can't give Adam a real baby, I think he leaves her for Sharon or another girl. The Newmans dont want Johnny, he got Abbot blood.

He not a bastard chid he is a baby newman love johnny as their own and it won.t change

#32   2012/11/16 07:26AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Blue 501: Something will happen. It's all over the boards that Billy is leaving for the big time. Would anyone accept a new Billy? Not me.

I hope Billy Miller stays until he is as old as Victor, but that said, I would rather they recast Billy than have him just go away. I like he and Victoria together and I like the way he stands up to Victor.

#33   2012/11/16 07:31AM
    Cannon

Quote BiancaReeseRules: Who will get john if billy and Vicky spilt

Victoria is john adopted mom Chelsea has no rights to john she gave all her rights when she gave her rights in front in the judge

And I Will say Vicky will get john

I agree Victoria will get John and they adopted him.

#34   2012/11/16 07:32AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote brash_sassy:
    Quote whitneyspears: Who cares?

Nobody wants that lil bastard.

Exactly. I certainly would not want to be stuck babysitting the product of my husband's cheating!

Every time Victoria looks at Johnny, she will remember how Billy screwed Chelsea and had drunk-sex with her in a bar.

Why would any wife want her husband's bastard living in her house as a constant reminder of his unfaithfulness?

Victor was right. Johnny is Billy Abbott's bastard son and Victoria should have NOTHING to do with that kid.

Johnny is not her son. Like everyone says, he is Billy and Chelsea's blood and they are his parents. Victoria means nothing to Johnny.

It's time to end this stupid storyline. Send Johnny back to his real, Chelsea, and Billy and Chelsea can raise their son together.

It's time for Victoria to move on from Billy and his "screw ups" and focus on her own life and her real son, Reed.

I doubt Reed appreciates Victoria hanging around a stranger baby like Johnny. To hell with that brat, he is Billy's "mistake".

I would guess you are not the mother of an adopted child. They become YOUR child and you love them as much as your own flesh and blood. Even though I don't want Billy and Victoria to separate I would think in a court of law, Victoria would have as much right to Johnny as Billy does. She is his legal mother now that the adoption is final.

#35   2012/11/16 08:44AM
    janetb

Quote Barbyboo: Billy he's the natural parent

Victor always knows a judge who owes him a favour or can be bribed to give Victoria custody.Maybe he'd arrange an 'accident' to get rid of Billy for good.I would like to see Billy get custody of John.Victoria's priority is to be Daddy's little girl,not a mother to her sons.

#36   2012/11/16 09:20AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote brash_sassy:

Exactly. I certainly would not want to be stuck babysitting the product of my husband's cheating!

Every time Victoria looks at Johnny, she will remember how Billy screwed Chelsea and had drunk-sex with her in a bar.

Why would any wife want her husband's bastard living in her house as a constant reminder of his unfaithfulness?

Victor was right. Johnny is Billy Abbott's bastard son and Victoria should have NOTHING to do with that kid.

Johnny is not her son. Like everyone says, he is Billy and Chelsea's blood and they are his parents. Victoria means nothing to Johnny.

It's time to end this stupid storyline. Send Johnny back to his real, Chelsea, and Billy and Chelsea can raise their son together.

It's time for Victoria to move on from Billy and his "screw ups" and focus on her own life and her real son, Reed.

I doubt Reed appreciates Victoria hanging around a stranger baby like Johnny. To hell with that brat, he is Billy's "mistake".

I would guess you are not the mother of an adopted child. They become YOUR child and you love them as much as your own flesh and blood. Even though I don't want Billy and Victoria to separate I would think in a court of law, Victoria would have as much right to Johnny as Billy does. She is his legal mother now that the adoption is final.

I am with u their

#37   2012/11/16 09:22AM
    HeyMon

We haven't see the last of this story-line. This is going to be a big one in 2013, my prediction. Chelsea goes after Billy, after Adam goes back to Sharon. Chelsea wants to re-claim Johnny. Left alone, without her son, no Reed in town -- Victoria becomes ruthless like her Dad.

#38   2012/11/16 10:17AM
    Ebybrowempoly

OMG HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT A BABY. WHY WOULD YOU.

#39   2012/11/25 05:50AM
    BiancaReeseR...

I think Victoria will get john

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list