List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who will get john if vicky and billy spilt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who will get john if vicky and billy spilt

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2012/11/15 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/27 11:20AM, Views: 2476, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2012/11/15 04:44PM
    Re: who will get john if vicky and billy spilt
    yandrfanx_

Quote coachella:
    Quote whitneyspears: Who cares?

Nobody wants that lil bastard.

I'm with you. I just don't care about "Johnny" (what a stupid name). Why was he even born? Chelsea & Billy did not need a baby. He adds nothing to the show. His presence is completely worthless and the audience is sick of these stupid custody stories.

Send Johnny away like Keemo. Nobody will care or miss him in the least. Good bye and good riddance!

Go away.

#22   2012/11/15 05:42PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote coachella:

I'm with you. I just don't care about "Johnny" (what a stupid name). Why was he even born? Chelsea & Billy did not need a baby. He adds nothing to the show. His presence is completely worthless and the audience is sick of these stupid custody stories.

Send Johnny away like Keemo. Nobody will care or miss him in the least. Good bye and good riddance!

Go away.

I with u their go away and stop bating a baby real or not he still a baby

#23   2012/11/15 06:40PM
    deise10

If thet split up Billy or someone else in the family will or chelsa and Adam. Vicki if daddy's little girl and will do what ever daddy wants and think about it Johnny is a Abbot noway will Victor have him around

#24   2012/11/15 07:17PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote deise10: If thet split up Billy or someone else in the family will or chelsa and Adam. Vicki if daddy's little girl and will do what ever daddy wants and think about it Johnny is a Abbot noway will Victor have him around

Victoria will get john because she is his adpoted mom and she has right to him and because Chelsea gave all her rights away as john mom

#25   2012/11/15 08:46PM
    jilltidwell

Quote BiancaReeseRules:

He not a bastard he a little baby it not nice to call a baby a bastard a it a real baby or soap baby it not nice at all

How someone can a baby reel or real this name is beyond me. He didn't asked to be born and doesn't deserve to be called names. Victoria may have adopted him at birth, but that don't mean that she deserve to be his mother. She is too busy up Victor's butt to be his mother. She has always put everything else before she put her family. That is part of the reason she lost JT and Reed.

#26   2012/11/15 09:18PM
    jilltidwell

I don't understand how some people can talk about babies like this. So sad.

#27   2012/11/15 10:20PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote brash_sassy:

Exactly. I certainly would not want to be stuck babysitting the product of my husband's cheating!

Every time Victoria looks at Johnny, she will remember how Billy screwed Chelsea and had drunk-sex with her in a bar.

Why would any wife want her husband's bastard living in her house as a constant reminder of his unfaithfulness?

Victor was right. Johnny is Billy Abbott's bastard son and Victoria should have NOTHING to do with that kid.

Johnny is not her son. Like everyone says, he is Billy and Chelsea's blood and they are his parents. Victoria means nothing to Johnny.

It's time to end this stupid storyline. Send Johnny back to his real, Chelsea, and Billy and Chelsea can raise their son together.

It's time for Victoria to move on from Billy and his "screw ups" and focus on her own life and her real son, Reed.

I doubt Reed appreciates Victoria hanging around a stranger baby like Johnny. To hell with that brat, he is Billy's "mistake".

Go away.

#28   2012/11/15 10:30PM
    RileysMoM

Vicki should. The mother's rights should always count more than the fathers...unless the mother is abusive or unfit.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list