List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?

Started by trinilisa at 2012/11/15 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:12PM, Views: 937, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/11/15 01:09PM
    Re: Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote aquarius50: I also agree. That's why Chelsea questioned Adam about his feeling toward her. She wanted to compare what he felt for her and what he felt for Sharon and just like his father he talked his way out of it, but I don't think Chelsea fell for it because she said she wanted to believe him, not that she did.

The clincher for me was when Adam wasn't there for Chelsea when they lost the baby. And rather than grieving that loss with his wife, his number one obligation, he chose to help out his ex.

he is a newman . think about it when the palne crash vctor didn't stay to be with nikki to see if nick was dead or not he took off cause hope call him about adam . we all know what happen with nick and sahron when cassie died. so do we think adam would have stayed with chelsea if it wasn't for sahron or if sharon was having adam baby ans she lost the baby would he had been there with sharon.

I do kinda believe that if Sharon had lost their baby, Adam would have been there for her more than he was there for Chelsea.

as much as i hate what adam did to sharon if they did have a baby and they lost it . he wouldn't leave her side.

#12   2012/11/15 01:27PM
    trinilisa

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote aquarius50: I also agree. That's why Chelsea questioned Adam about his feeling toward her. She wanted to compare what he felt for her and what he felt for Sharon and just like his father he talked his way out of it, but I don't think Chelsea fell for it because she said she wanted to believe him, not that she did.

The clincher for me was when Adam wasn't there for Chelsea when they lost the baby. And rather than grieving that loss with his wife, his number one obligation, he chose to help out his ex.

he is a newman . think about it when the palne crash vctor didn't stay to be with nikki to see if nick was dead or not he took off cause hope call him about adam . we all know what happen with nick and sahron when cassie died. so do we think adam would have stayed with chelsea if it wasn't for sahron or if sharon was having adam baby ans she lost the baby would he had been there with sharon.

I do kinda believe that if Sharon had lost their baby, Adam would have been there for her more than he was there for Chelsea.

as much as i hate what adam did to sharon if they did have a baby and they lost it . he wouldn't leave her side.

I know right? I mean, despite how guilty he may feel over what he's done to her, that shouldn't be an excuse to put her before his marriage. And I'm not even a Shater! I'm just saying that I think he should just be straight up with Chelsea and cut ties with her. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too; tipical Newman.

#13   2012/11/15 02:02PM
    Its not real

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote trinilisa:

That moment was a big ouch to Chelsea's heart when he chose to play captain save-a-ho to Sharon (excuse my french). She brought that point up also and he covered by basically screaming I LOVE YOU CHELSEA (yea right). The tone in his voice had me questioning who was he trying to convince, himself or Chelsea?

I agree. From the beginning it seems that when Adam talks about his love for Chelsea he is trying too hard, as if it is himself he is trying to convince.

#14   2012/11/15 02:05PM
    Its not real

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote trinilisa:

That moment was a big ouch to Chelsea's heart when he chose to play captain save-a-ho to Sharon (excuse my french). She brought that point up also and he covered by basically screaming I LOVE YOU CHELSEA (yea right). The tone in his voice had me questioning who was he trying to convince, himself or Chelsea?

Lol at Captain Save-A-Ho!
    I felt the same way when she called him out on proposing to her only to get back at Victor and Sharon. His decloration of love sounded so forced, like he was trying to convince himself more than he was trying to convince her.
    I've got to say, though, that sick as it is, Shadam do have chemistry, but I don't notice that with Chadam....sad.

When Chelsea found that ring in his coat pocket and accused him of wanting to propose to her at the gala, as a stunt to get at Victor and Sharon, I think she hit the nail on the head. Of course then he felt he had to say, "Oh no, it's because I love you"...ever since then he has kept on saying it, as if saying it enough would make it true, but there is no tenderness between them and no heat.

#15   2012/11/15 02:12PM
    Its not real

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:

Keeping in mind that these are just characters who say the words written for them, not real people with their own feelings, and so this is all just silly conjecture on my part...I feel that Adam, on some level was relieved when Chelsea lost the baby. Marriage is one thing and, if he is having second thoughts about being married to Chelsea, well, there is always divorce, but having a child with someone is a life long tie.

I'm sure on some level he is also sad about losing his son but, if he had even a little feeling of relief that he wasn't to have a child with Chelsea, no wonder he didn't want to talk about his feelings, after the miscarriage. Of course he couldn't and wouldn't say to Chelsea that maybe it was better that they didn't have a child .

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list