List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?

Started by trinilisa at 2012/11/15 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:12PM, Views: 952, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/15 11:50AM
    Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?
    trinilisa

I think it's unfair that Adam has Sharon on the property. I also think it's unfair of him to string Chelsea along when he clearly is still in love with Sharon. He's telling Chelsea one thing, but the minute she's asleep, he's going off to be with the woman he clearly loves. He needs to let Chelsea go.
    I think that Adam is a lot like Victor and Chelsea is like Nikki in this one sense; he wants to keep Chelsea and still be running after Sharon, just as Victor can have all these women but he needs to know that Nikki is still there pining for him.
    Thoughts?

#2   2012/11/15 12:03PM
    Re: Adam/Chelsea, Victor/Nikki?
    velle

yes you are right on the money about victor and Adam and the women and there so called. love for them right on good one your right and just like nikki could see it about vitor chelsea can see it with Adam and sharon

#3   2012/11/15 12:09PM
    aquarius50

I also agree. That's why Chelsea questioned Adam about his feeling toward her. She wanted to compare what he felt for her and what he felt for Sharon and just like his father he talked his way out of it, but I don't think Chelsea fell for it because she said she wanted to believe him, not that she did.

#4   2012/11/15 12:11PM
    trinilisa

Quote velle: yes you are right on the money about victor and Adam and the women and there so called. love for them right on good one your right and just like nikki could see it about vitor chelsea can see it with Adam and sharon

I think that Adam marrying Chelsea (even proposing to her) was a reaction to Sharon and Victor. Maybe his intentions were good when he met her before Sharon and Victor hooked up, but I think that everything after that was done as an "I'll show you" because of the way that Sharon left him...
    It means nothing to me that he didn't allow Sharon to stop the wedding. So big deal; doesn't prove anything regarding his feelings for Sharon and lack of feelings for Chelsea...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 12:14PM
    #5   2012/11/15 12:13PM
    trinilisa

Quote aquarius50: I also agree. That's why Chelsea questioned Adam about his feeling toward her. She wanted to compare what he felt for her and what he felt for Sharon and just like his father he talked his way out of it, but I don't think Chelsea fell for it because she said she wanted to believe him, not that she did.

The clincher for me was when Adam wasn't there for Chelsea when they lost the baby. And rather than grieving that loss with his wife, his number one obligation, he chose to help out his ex.

#6   2012/11/15 12:28PM
    aquarius50

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote aquarius50: I also agree. That's why Chelsea questioned Adam about his feeling toward her. She wanted to compare what he felt for her and what he felt for Sharon and just like his father he talked his way out of it, but I don't think Chelsea fell for it because she said she wanted to believe him, not that she did.

The clincher for me was when Adam wasn't there for Chelsea when they lost the baby. And rather than grieving that loss with his wife, his number one obligation, he chose to help out his ex.

That moment was a big ouch to Chelsea's heart when he chose to play captain save-a-ho to Sharon (excuse my french). She brought that point up also and he covered by basically screaming I LOVE YOU CHELSEA (yea right). The tone in his voice had me questioning who was he trying to convince, himself or Chelsea?

#7   2012/11/15 12:35PM
    trinilisa

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote trinilisa:

That moment was a big ouch to Chelsea's heart when he chose to play captain save-a-ho to Sharon (excuse my french). She brought that point up also and he covered by basically screaming I LOVE YOU CHELSEA (yea right). The tone in his voice had me questioning who was he trying to convince, himself or Chelsea?

Lol at Captain Save-A-Ho!
    I felt the same way when she called him out on proposing to her only to get back at Victor and Sharon. His decloration of love sounded so forced, like he was trying to convince himself more than he was trying to convince her.
    I've got to say, though, that sick as it is, Shadam do have chemistry, but I don't notice that with Chadam....sad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 12:36PM
    #8   2012/11/15 12:37PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote trinilisa:

he is a newman . think about it when the palne crash vctor didn't stay to be with nikki to see if nick was dead or not he took off cause hope call him about adam . we all know what happen with nick and sahron when cassie died. so do we think adam would have stayed with chelsea if it wasn't for sahron or if sharon was having adam baby ans she lost the baby would he had been there with sharon.

#9   2012/11/15 12:48PM
    aquarius50

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:

he is a newman . think about it when the palne crash vctor didn't stay to be with nikki to see if nick was dead or not he took off cause hope call him about adam . we all know what happen with nick and sahron when cassie died. so do we think adam would have stayed with chelsea if it wasn't for sahron or if sharon was having adam baby ans she lost the baby would he had been there with sharon.

He is definitely a Newman. The Newman men are known to run to the arms of another woman when the going gets tough, they always seem to run back to the women (their exes or in-law) that they know will truly hurt their wives. Example: Nick runs back to Sharon and Avery to spite Phyllis, Adam will run back to Sharon to spite Chelsea and Victor ran back to so many, I've lost count. Just goes to show they are some very weak men and why these women chose to keep running after them and allow themselve to be door mats, is beyond me.

#10   2012/11/15 12:55PM
    trinilisa

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote trinilisa:

I do kinda believe that if Sharon had lost their baby, Adam would have been there for her more than he was there for Chelsea.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list