List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's only a show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's only a show

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/11/15 11:30AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:29PM, Views: 1332, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/11/15 01:11PM
    Re: It's only a show
    aquarius50

Quote Barmaid:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

In my opinion, to be fair, it feels like there are just as many Phyllis fans trying to convince us Phaters that Phyllis is not that person anymore, that she is strong, that she is the queen of sex, that she is an examplery mother, that she is strong, that she has grown, that she's the best, etc, etc, etc.
    Have I missed anything?
    My point is, I think the door swings both ways on this.

Well there you have it! Now Phyllis has been brought up on this thread. Way to go!

And like I stated there was simply no need to bring her on this thread because she wasn't even mentioned.

#22   2012/11/15 01:11PM
    trinilisa

Quote Barmaid:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

In my opinion, to be fair, it feels like there are just as many Phyllis fans trying to convince us Phaters that Phyllis is not that person anymore, that she is strong, that she is the queen of sex, that she is an examplery mother, that she is strong, that she has grown, that she's the best, etc, etc, etc.
    Have I missed anything?

Well there you have it! Now Phyllis has been brought up on this thread. Way to go!

Well, Phyllis had already been brought up on this thread before I generated my response to TX Ranger. In fact, if you read the post I responded to, the first few words are something like "we get it, you don't like Phyllis". I kinda feel like i'm being accused of bringing Phyllis up in this thread. I may have taken the bait and responded, but I certainly wasn't the first to mention her; a Phyllis fan was.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 01:17PM
    #23   2012/11/15 01:16PM
    aquarius50

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Barmaid:
    Quote trinilisa:

Have I missed anything?

Well, Phyllis had already been brought up o nthis thread before I generated my response to TX Ranger. In fact, if you read the post I responded to, the first few words are something like "we get it, you don't like Phyllis". I kinda feel like i'm being accused of bringing Phyllis up in this thread. I may have taken the bait and responded, but I certainly wasn't the first to mention her; a Phyllis fan was.

No, you didn't bring her in. Go back to the beginning of the threads and you will see where it started. I responded too, but I'm not the one who brought her in either.

#24   2012/11/15 01:19PM
    trinilisa

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Barmaid:
    Quote trinilisa:

Have I missed anything?

Well, Phyllis had already been brought up o nthis thread before I generated my response to TX Ranger. In fact, if you read the post I responded to, the first few words are something like "we get it, you don't like Phyllis". I kinda feel like i'm being accused of bringing Phyllis up in this thread. I may have taken the bait and responded, but I certainly wasn't the first to mention her; a Phyllis fan was.

No, you didn't bring her in. Go back to the beginning of the threads and you will see where it started. I responded too, but I'm not the one who brought her in either.

I know right?
    What's going on today? lol

#25   2012/11/15 01:24PM
    yandrfan99

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis.

Sounds like the some is you because you are the one that made it about Phyllis.

No I didn't go back and read the threads TxRangerfan brought Phyllis into this thread not me.

OOPS, my bad. I misread, I thought I was responding to TxRangerfan, I thought she made the comment (No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis). Sorry.

No problem

#26   2012/11/15 01:27PM
    aquarius50

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Barmaid:
    Quote trinilisa:

Have I missed anything?

I know right?
    What's going on today? lol

Phyllis fans on the defensive for no reason. I like Phyllis too, but this was uncalled for.

#27   2012/11/15 01:33PM
    Barbyboo

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Barmaid:
    Quote Barbyboo: People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

Oh No! It's only a show? You ruined my day.

By the way, the show I watch is an hour long and if I thought it was silly, I wouldn't waste time watching it. Also, caring about who else likes or doesn't like a character doesn't pay my rent.

I think the op was trying to say that the show is less than an hour because of the commercials. Maybe he/she was wrong in saying it was 30 minutes long, but I think that's what he/she meant. Imho eally no need to be sarcastic towards him/her.

Thanks for being polite

#28   2012/11/15 01:34PM
    Barbyboo

Adam has more hate posts than phyliss as does Sharon it's freedom of speech

#29   2012/11/15 01:36PM
    Barbyboo

Quote aquarius50:

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

Your right I did not mention phyliss. Thanks

#30   2012/11/15 01:38PM
    Barbyboo

I never mentioned phyliss, apology would be appreciated for the rant

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list