List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's only a show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's only a show

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/11/15 11:30AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:29PM, Views: 1320, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/15 12:47PM
    Re: It's only a show
    TxRangerFan

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis.

go to the list of threads and look at how many threads this poster has started just today bashing Phyllis. when even the PHATERS are noticing and saying it is OVERKIL it is overkill!

#12   2012/11/15 12:50PM
    aquarius50

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis.

Sounds like the some is you because you are the one that made it about Phyllis.

#13   2012/11/15 12:53PM
    aquarius50

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:

go to the list of threads and look at how many threads this poster has started just today bashing Phyllis. when even the PHATERS are noticing and saying it is OVERKIL it is overkill!

I get it, but until you read (on this thread) some bashing of Phyllis, don't feed into it.

#14   2012/11/15 12:54PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:

Go and look at how many hate threads there are about Sharon. Phyllis and Sharon are the two most loved and hated characters and that is what makes a soap. My point is that THIS THREAD does not mention Phyllis or any other character.

#15   2012/11/15 12:55PM
    yandrfan99

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:

No I didn't go back and read the threads TxRangerfan brought Phyllis into this thread not me.

#16   2012/11/15 12:56PM
    Just Mary

I agree! Even although at times it is not quite stated, it is insinuated and there is not much difference there.

BTW TexasRanger - I love your posts. You always do your research, you are prepared to present your argument and you do it in such a quite, calm dignified way - simply stated. I think that's great!

It is only a show folks and at the end of the day, we should all walk away friends - even if we do not agree with each other.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 12:58PM
    #17   2012/11/15 12:58PM
    aquarius50

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:

Go and look at how many hate threads there are about Sharon. Phyllis and Sharon are the two most loved and hated characters and that is what makes a soap. My point is that THIS THREAD does not mention Phyllis or any other character.

My point exactly.....NO ONE mentioned Phyllis which is why I didn't understand
    TXRangerFan
    being on the defensive.

#18   2012/11/15 01:02PM
    trinilisa

In my opinion, to be fair, it feels like there are just as many Phyllis fans trying to convince us Phaters that Phyllis is not that person anymore, that she is strong, that she is the queen of sex, that she is an examplery mother, that she is strong, that she has grown, that she's the best, etc, etc, etc.
    Have I missed anything?
    My point is, I think the door swings both ways on this.

#19   2012/11/15 01:05PM
    aquarius50

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote aquarius50:

No I didn't go back and read the threads TxRangerfan brought Phyllis into this thread not me.

OOPS, my bad. I misread, I thought I was responding to TxRangerfan, I thought she made the comment (No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis). Sorry.

#20   2012/11/15 01:05PM
    Barmaid

Quote trinilisa:

In my opinion, to be fair, it feels like there are just as many Phyllis fans trying to convince us Phaters that Phyllis is not that person anymore, that she is strong, that she is the queen of sex, that she is an examplery mother, that she is strong, that she has grown, that she's the best, etc, etc, etc.
    Have I missed anything?
    My point is, I think the door swings both ways on this.

Well there you have it! Now Phyllis has been brought up on this thread. Way to go!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list