List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's only a show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's only a show

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/11/15 11:30AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:29PM, Views: 1256, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/15 11:30AM
    It's only a show
    Barbyboo

People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

#2   2012/11/15 11:39AM
    Re: It's only a show
    coco28

What? its not real
    Omg thanks for letting us all know.

#3   2012/11/15 11:41AM
    Barmaid

Quote Barbyboo: People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

Oh No! It's only a show? You ruined my day.

By the way, the show I watch is an hour long and if I thought it was silly, I wouldn't waste time watching it. Also, caring about who else likes or doesn't like a character doesn't pay my rent.

#4   2012/11/15 11:44AM
    Barbyboo

Yea imagine if it was Kevin's coffee house would be mopped with gals trying to snag a billionaire.

#5   2012/11/15 11:45AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Barmaid:
    Quote Barbyboo: People shouldn't get upset if your fav is not liked by another. That's what makes the world go round....it's only a silly 30minute show...

By the way, the show I watch is an hour long and if I thought it was silly, I wouldn't waste time watching it. Also, caring about who else likes or doesn't like a character doesn't pay my rent.
    oh I fast forward so for me it's only 30

#6   2012/11/15 11:55AM
    HumptyDumpty22

I think most of us knew that, but thanks for the memo.

#7   2012/11/15 12:06PM
    trinilisa

Quote Barmaid:

I think the op was trying to say that the show is less than an hour because of the commercials. Maybe he/she was wrong in saying it was 30 minutes long, but I think that's what he/she meant. Imho eally no need to be sarcastic towards him/her.

#8   2012/11/15 12:24PM
    TxRangerFan

we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

#9   2012/11/15 12:37PM
    aquarius50

Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

#10   2012/11/15 12:41PM
    yandrfan99

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote TxRangerFan: we get it, you don't like Phyllis, but the multitude of threads bashing her is overkill and boring, there are some of us that have watched every show since 1973, and just because you hate Phyllis does not mean EVERYONE hates Phyllis, just the opposite, she has a very large fanbase. and yes we know her history, we know all of it, even though some feel the need to bring it up all the time to make a point. it does not change the fact that we her fans like her just the way she is!

HUH?!.....did I miss something because I didn't read where anyone mentioned Phyllis. You're jumping to Phyllis's defense when no one has even mentioned her. What's that about? Oh right, I keeping forgetting you're her #1 fan and you can read between lines. Sounds like baiting to me.

No you didn't miss anything but some seem to think that everything is about Phyllis.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list