List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/11/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 3539, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2012/11/18 05:44PM
    Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!
    VermontFan

Quote Jackie10: I cant wait til CL finally goes to far and crosses the line and blows the doors off of the farce of a marriage and fairy tale life MAB handed her. What a joke the last 7 months have been. Adam had to fight over 3 years for redemption and in 2 months this newbie was handed Sharons life with no redemption at all. Time for this farce of a story to end.

She deserves a kind loving man!

#52   2012/11/18 05:48PM
    Jackie10

Quote VermontFan:
    Quote Jackie10: I cant wait til CL finally goes to far and crosses the line and blows the doors off of the farce of a marriage and fairy tale life MAB handed her. What a joke the last 7 months have been. Adam had to fight over 3 years for redemption and in 2 months this newbie was handed Sharons life with no redemption at all. Time for this farce of a story to end.

I agree CL deserves to be happy with someone who loves her and it is not Adam. Just as Adam and Sharon deserve to be happy together. I hope they try CL and Cane when Lilly gets her new love.

#53   2012/11/18 06:04PM
    VermontFan

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote VermontFan:

I agree CL deserves to be happy with someone who loves her and it is not Adam. Just as Adam and Sharon deserve to be happy together. I hope they try CL and Cane when Lilly gets her new love.

Thanks for understanding my post Jackie! Have a great evening!

#54   2012/11/18 06:19PM
    Jackie10

Quote VermontFan:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote VermontFan:

Thanks for understanding my post Jackie! Have a great evening!

Your welcome I have nothing against CL I do not like how she treated Victoria when she first came to town but if she stays in GC I hope they put her with Cane they had good sparks in Myanmar.

#55   2012/11/18 09:51PM
    hopey pix

I wish Chelsea wasn't getting all creepy.IMO,they are trying now to make her like her AMC character,Annie,all man-obsessed!!Do they really need to do that?I don't think so!

#56   2012/11/19 01:35PM
    coco28

Quote Mikichan: Chelsea watched Sharon sleeping, she didn't do anything to her (if she does, then that's another story). However, it's only natural for Chelsea to be worried with all that is going on. The whole scenario with Sharon living on their property is wrong on so many levels. Adam needs to step up and make a decision - leave Chelsea or send Sharon elsewhere. This is toxic.

As far as stalking, "Sharon fans", have you forgotten about Sharon stalking Chelsea and Adam throughout their dating? Forgotten about the drive to the farm to stop the wedding? The stolen pregnancy kit? Lipstick? Listening in on the pregnancy news at Gloworm? I understand fans of Sharon, but at least be objective. Why throw Chelsea under the bus for everything? She didn't create this mess and this is her property Sharon is living on. Sharon is no angel.(sick or not, she has made bad choices all along since the start of the show- lying, etc). It's funny that people are so quick to forgive Sharon but forget that Chelsea had a difficult upbringing too- no father, a horrible example for a mother who pushed her into cons.

Bang on! Love it.

#57   2012/11/19 02:12PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote coco28:
    Quote Mikichan: Chelsea watched Sharon sleeping, she didn't do anything to her (if she does, then that's another story). However, it's only natural for Chelsea to be worried with all that is going on. The whole scenario with Sharon living on their property is wrong on so many levels. Adam needs to step up and make a decision - leave Chelsea or send Sharon elsewhere. This is toxic.

As far as stalking, "Sharon fans", have you forgotten about Sharon stalking Chelsea and Adam throughout their dating? Forgotten about the drive to the farm to stop the wedding? The stolen pregnancy kit? Lipstick? Listening in on the pregnancy news at Gloworm? I understand fans of Sharon, but at least be objective. Why throw Chelsea under the bus for everything? She didn't create this mess and this is her property Sharon is living on. Sharon is no angel.(sick or not, she has made bad choices all along since the start of the show- lying, etc). It's funny that people are so quick to forgive Sharon but forget that Chelsea had a difficult upbringing too- no father, a horrible example for a mother who pushed her into cons.

Bang on! Love it.

ITA!

#58   2012/11/19 02:22PM
    Castro

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote coco28:

Bang on! Love it.

ITA!

I have a lot of love for Sharon but Mikichan's post is 100% accurate!

What woman wants the ex-wife living on her property? An ex-wife that tried to ruin her relationship.

I'd be snooping around too just to make sure Sharon really does need help. I don't blame Chelsea BUT she needs to get a grip and not lose control of her feelings/fears!

#59   2012/11/19 02:56PM
    granny45

Quote coco28:

Bang on! Love it.

Absolutely true!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list