List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/11/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 3803, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2012/11/17 03:32PM
    Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!
    Its not real

Quote hopey pix: ITA with your post,Habby,that Adam is incapable of making a good decision for anyone,but mostly for Sharon!!That is definately why I want to see Sam and Piper come to GC to help her for the holidays if she can't go to New Mexico right now!!Chelsea is becomin so stalker-like!The Newmnas just wreck people.

I find your constant need to put Sam Sharon and Piper together as a family just bizarre . First IMO there was no spark at all for Sharon with Sam. he was there, he was nice to her and she had sex with him once because she was lonely and because she felt sorry for him since his dog had died. She did it once, out of kindness, and regretted it immediately . When he came to GC she told him repeatedly that he should go home.She appreciated that he cared about her but there was nothing there for them in the way of romance. All of this makes your continuing attempt to get the two of them to hook up again misguided and odd.

Add to that the fact that Piper is the child of another couple and no relation of Sharon's or Sam's and the constant suggestions that they should somehow become a family goes way over the edge.
    Do you wish a horrible accident on Piper's real parents? Or do you think that Sam should murder the two parents so that he and Sharon could kidnap Piper and raise her as their own?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/17 03:34PM
    #42   2012/11/17 03:39PM
    hopey pix

No,but watching them made me happy,no one else I guess!!I just wish they would have made Piper his daughter,not someone else's child!It was a mistake,because she made me smile when she was there,and it made Sharon happier!She was the last non-bratty child they had.They messed up Fen,Kyle and Summer when they aged them!!I just like them and they made me happy,nothing weird at all!!I just liked them,I know Sharon likes the Newmans more!!

#43   2012/11/18 01:05PM
    FL senior fan

How many times does Adam need to keep reassuring Chelsea?
    Her insecurities have gotten the best of her.
    Sharon needs to tell Adam about Chelsea's visits.
    I hope she does not try to harm Sharon because Adam will leave her for sure if that happens.

#44   2012/11/18 01:10PM
    InCanada

Quote FL senior fan: How many times does Adam need to keep reassuring Chelsea?
    Her insecurities have gotten the best of her.
    Sharon needs to tell Adam about Chelsea's visits.
    I hope she does not try to harm Sharon because Adam will leave her for sure if that happens.

I hope not. I'm hopeful that Sharon gets better soon.

#45   2012/11/18 02:31PM
    HumptyDumpty22

Quote Its not real:
    Quote hopey pix: ITA with your post,Habby,that Adam is incapable of making a good decision for anyone,but mostly for Sharon!!That is definately why I want to see Sam and Piper come to GC to help her for the holidays if she can't go to New Mexico right now!!Chelsea is becomin so stalker-like!The Newmnas just wreck people.

I find your constant need to put Sam Sharon and Piper together as a family just bizarre . First IMO there was no spark at all for Sharon with Sam. he was there, he was nice to her and she had sex with him once because she was lonely and because she felt sorry for him since his dog had died. She did it once, out of kindness, and regretted it immediately . When he came to GC she told him repeatedly that he should go home.She appreciated that he cared about her but there was nothing there for them in the way of romance. All of this makes your continuing attempt to get the two of them to hook up again misguided and odd.

Add to that the fact that Piper is the child of another couple and no relation of Sharon's or Sam's and the constant suggestions that they should somehow become a family goes way over the edge.
    Do you wish a horrible accident on Piper's real parents? Or do you think that Sam should murder the two parents so that he and Sharon could kidnap Piper and raise her as their own?

God you are rude!

Apparently it's not only me who can't post about anything that might get in the way of your precious Shadam.

This is a PUBLIC MB and you need to let people post their opinions without attacking them...how intolerant you are.

#46   2012/11/18 02:40PM
    Lucy3

Quote Its not real:

I didn't think the sex was out of kindness. I just thought that she was terribly confused and got carried away in the moment. A lot of that happens on this show.

It seemed that Piper was at Sam's house more than she was at home. I think something was said about her parents working all the time. I don't think it's too far fetched that they would give Sam permission to bring Piper to visit Sharon.

And remember that Sharon did take Faith to see Sam and Piper so she would probably be glad too see them again. My problem with that would be that I'm sure SPF wouldn't be interested in the part and to me, he IS Sam. I can't think of another actor who would be good in the part.

#47   2012/11/18 02:49PM
    hopey pix

I also think it was fantastic that Sharon took Faith to see Sam and Piper a year ago!!I just liked that,because Sharon glowed and Piper was really a sweet child!!I never intended to have Sam murder anyone,like Piper's parents!I don't really know if the writers wrote the s/l right!They were really absentee parents,which made poor Piper lonely!That's why she visited Sam so much.I wish they had made Piper his daughter instead,that's all!!I never said anything,or wanted Sam to murder anyone!I doubt that he'd do that!All he wanted was to be good to,and be with Sharon!!I wish she had loved him,because all the Newmans have hurt her so much this past year!Sam only helped her when they were together,yet so many hate him!!I am very sick of the Newmans,and would rather see Sam more than anything for Sharon right now!(I also agree that SPF is Sam,and I also don't want to see another Sam!!I wish they'd ask him,or beg him to come back a little,like Danny does,once in a while!!Maybe he could do that)!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/18 02:51PM
    #48   2012/11/18 05:39PM
    habbyfan

Quote Lucy3:
    Quote Its not real:

I didn't think the sex was out of kindness. I just thought that she was terribly confused and got carried away in the moment. A lot of that happens on this show.

It seemed that Piper was at Sam's house more than she was at home. I think something was said about her parents working all the time. I don't think it's too far fetched that they would give Sam permission to bring Piper to visit Sharon.

And remember that Sharon did take Faith to see Sam and Piper so she would probably be glad too see them again. My problem with that would be that I'm sure SPF wouldn't be interested in the part and to me, he IS Sam. I can't think of another actor who would be good in the part.

I do not think hopey would wish ill on anyone real or reel,she just posts about a time when Sharon was seemingly happy,until her arrest,that is. There were times when Sharon seemed mildly amused by the character of Sam.

I do agree with you though,Lucy,SPF was Sam and I don't think the s/l was commensurate with his talent as an actor.JMHO

#49   2012/11/18 05:41PM
    Jackie10

I cant wait til CL finally goes to far and crosses the line and blows the doors off of the farce of a marriage and fairy tale life MAB handed her. What a joke the last 7 months have been. Adam had to fight over 3 years for redemption and in 2 months this newbie was handed Sharons life with no redemption at all. Time for this farce of a story to end.

#50   2012/11/18 05:41PM
    Its not real

Quote hopey pix: I also think it was fantastic that Sharon took Faith to see Sam and Piper a year ago!!I just liked that,because Sharon glowed and Piper was really a sweet child!!I never intended to have Sam murder anyone,like Piper's parents!I don't really know if the writers wrote the s/l right!They were really absentee parents,which made poor Piper lonely!That's why she visited Sam so much.I wish they had made Piper his daughter instead,that's all!!I never said anything,or wanted Sam to murder anyone!I doubt that he'd do that!All he wanted was to be good to,and be with Sharon!!I wish she had loved him,because all the Newmans have hurt her so much this past year!Sam only helped her when they were together,yet so many hate him!!I am very sick of the Newmans,and would rather see Sam more than anything for Sharon right now!(I also agree that SPF is Sam,and I also don't want to see another Sam!!I wish they'd ask him,or beg him to come back a little,like Danny does,once in a while!!Maybe he could do that)!!

Sam was kind to Sharon while she was there and he was a 'good guy'. I do not mean to imply that he would ever kill Piper's parents. I'm just pointing out that the story that I think you would like to see happen, just doesn't fit with the situation as it has been written. Piper's parents might let her go to visit Sharon but hoping that she and Sam and Sharon could be a family, without hoping for something bad to happen to Piper's parents, doesn't make sense so I don't think it is likely to happen.

And I'm sorry but there was no spark between Sam and Sharon that I could see.
    To me it really seemed that the one night she slept with him was out of kindness and loneliness and she regretted it the very next day. Maybe you could see some sort of attraction there but I just can't. Maybe it would have been nice if she had loved him and if Piper had been his daughter but that is not the way it was written.

Maybe they could bring a new character in who isn't a Newman and who is better for Sharon, it seems to me that would be a more possible and a better solution to making Sharon happy than trying to lobby for a return of the Sam character and a Sam/ Sharon/ Piper family that just doesn't fit with the story as it has been written so far.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list