List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/11/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 3778, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2012/11/16 05:06AM
    Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!
    pdames4

Wow, it's been awhile since I ventured this way. I just wanted to read what the fans thought about a possible Sharon/adam reunion. While I do believe this is where this is headed, I don't want Chelsea to be fodder because of this relationship. I blame Adam more than anything because I believe deep down, he NEVER got over Sharon. I do believe he cares a lot for Chelsea but overall, his hearet belongs to SHARON IMO. Anyways, I don't want Chelsea hurt and don't want her to turn into CRAZY ASS ANNIE(although at times Annie was fun to watch, but so sad thanks to Ryan and Greenley who I hated.

#32   2012/11/16 05:23AM
    Blue 501

Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

I don't think Sharon has done anything to Chelsea tht would quality as "fatal attraction" stuff. Adam literally picked her unconscious body up from the burning ranch & carried her to her house, then decided she should hide in his cottage. Sharon asked him several times to confide in Chelsea. She is scared & confused now. I don't see her trying to take Adam from Chelsea (at this time, anyway), much less terrorizing Chelsea in any way.

#33   2012/11/16 05:30AM
    Its not real

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote coachella: I think Chelsea will try to kill Sharon. She's another Sheila Carter type.

I wouldn't say that Chelsea is that bad but that scene really made me wonder what she's up to. I hope your wrong. But I have a feeling her bad side is going to come out soon.

Oh me too. I think Sharon best be careful.. Chelsea don't seem to have that personality that will stand Sharon messing with her marriage.

In that case Sharon is in big trouble no matter what she does, because Sharon doesn't have to lift a finger to interfere with Chelsea's marriage. All Sharon has to do, to be a problem for Chelsea, is to keep breathing. As long as she is out there Adam will have feelings for her. If Chelsea convinces her to go somewhere else, Adam will be stopping of in that place on his way home to see how she is doing. If Chelsea makes a fuss about it he will just lie to her about what he is doing.
    Adam made a big boo boo when he married Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/16 05:31AM
    #34   2012/11/16 06:00AM
    Blue 501

Quote Justahousewife:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

Exactly... Sharon already stalked Adam and Chelsea to Kansas. Then she stole her pregnancy test and snuck into Chelseas house when Chelsea was not there.. Sharon is the one who is the stalker..

oops, I forgot that. I remembered her asking Adam not to marry Chelsea but forgot that she had gone Klepto again. It was not just Chelsea she was swiping items from though. She took someone's lipstick, someone's drivers's license, & Summer's concert tickets, I believe (now tht my memory has been jogged).

#35   2012/11/17 01:39PM
    trixie60

Quote Sinny:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote coachella: I think Chelsea will try to kill Sharon. She's another Sheila Carter type.

I wouldn't say that Chelsea is that bad but that scene really made me wonder what she's up to. I hope your wrong. But I have a feeling her bad side is going to come out soon.

Oh me too. I think Sharon best be careful.. Chelsea don't seem to have that personality that will stand Sharon messing with her marriage.

Hi Sinny, Especially when Chelsea stood over Sharon sleeping. That was creepy. I thought she was going to harm her. It will probably be on Monday's show.

#36   2012/11/17 01:42PM
    trixie60

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote trixie60:

In that case Sharon is in big trouble no matter what she does, because Sharon doesn't have to lift a finger to interfere with Chelsea's marriage. All Sharon has to do, to be a problem for Chelsea, is to keep breathing. As long as she is out there Adam will have feelings for her. If Chelsea convinces her to go somewhere else, Adam will be stopping of in that place on his way home to see how she is doing. If Chelsea makes a fuss about it he will just lie to her about what he is doing.
    Adam made a big boo boo when he married Chelsea.

Lol, big boo boo is right. Because no matter where Sharon goes, I'm sure he will follow. He will then have some excuse of his whereabouts to Chelsea, if she questions him. I wish he would realize that Sharon is who he really wants. Even Chelsea can see it.

#37   2012/11/17 02:11PM
    InCanada

I can understand Chelsea not wanting Sharon on their property and its her right. However, she has no right going through her stuff and tormenting her. She should have insisted from the get go that Adam place Sharon someplace else. This chick's constant need for Adam telling her he loves her, will end her marriage. Tick Tock BOOM!!

#38   2012/11/17 03:13PM
    Its not real

Quote InCanada: I can understand Chelsea not wanting Sharon on their property and its her right. However, she has no right going through her stuff and tormenting her. She should have insisted from the get go that Adam place Sharon someplace else. This chick's constant need for Adam telling her he loves her, will end her marriage. Tick Tock BOOM!!

I agree but, to be fair, I don't think that whatever way Chelsea acted it would have made a difference.

Adam has strong feelings for Sharon and, after all that she has done for him, and been to him, he should.

If Chelsea had made a big fuss when she first found out about Sharon being in the guest house and had forced Adam to choose, I think she would have lost out and Adam would have chosen to let Sharon stay and Chelsea go.

If she continues to let Sharon stay there then she and Adam will just continue to get closer and, one day when Sharon is on the road to recovery I can see the passion between them igniting again.

I don't know what would be the 'right' thing for Chelsea to do. She and Adam never should have married, now she is in a bad situation and I don't see any easy or good way out of it, someone is going to get hurt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/17 03:14PM
    #39   2012/11/17 03:22PM
    hopey pix

ITA with your post,Habby,that Adam is incapable of making a good decision for anyone,but mostly for Sharon!!That is definately why I want to see Sam and Piper come to GC to help her for the holidays if she can't go to New Mexico right now!!Chelsea is becomin so stalker-like!The Newmnas just wreck people.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list