List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/11/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 3608, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/11/15 03:36PM
    Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!
    trixie60

Quote coachella: I think Chelsea will try to kill Sharon. She's another Sheila Carter type.

I wouldn't say that Chelsea is that bad but that scene really made me wonder what she's up to. I hope your wrong. But I have a feeling her bad side is going to come out soon.

#22   2012/11/15 04:20PM
    LindsayCariad

Quote ajajk: When she stood over Sharon watching her sleeping... it reminded me of "crazy Annie" from AMC.

totally "crazy Annie!" haha!

#23   2012/11/15 05:23PM
    Jaxmyman

Tick Tock Tick Tock... it is just a matter if time

#24   2012/11/15 06:33PM
    LaBrae

Quote lambchops3: What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now.

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Chelsea's just feeling a bit insecure, because she sees how Adam dedicates so much time to helping his EX(Wife, Sister-in-law/stepmother)sharon. She's afraid they'll get back together.

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping!

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

Chelsea fears Adam going back to Sharon(his triple ex.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 06:41PM
    #25   2012/11/16 12:56AM
    Mikichan

Chelsea watched Sharon sleeping, she didn't do anything to her (if she does, then that's another story). However, it's only natural for Chelsea to be worried with all that is going on. The whole scenario with Sharon living on their property is wrong on so many levels. Adam needs to step up and make a decision - leave Chelsea or send Sharon elsewhere. This is toxic.

As far as stalking, "Sharon fans", have you forgotten about Sharon stalking Chelsea and Adam throughout their dating? Forgotten about the drive to the farm to stop the wedding? The stolen pregnancy kit? Lipstick? Listening in on the pregnancy news at Gloworm? I understand fans of Sharon, but at least be objective. Why throw Chelsea under the bus for everything? She didn't create this mess and this is her property Sharon is living on. Sharon is no angel.(sick or not, she has made bad choices all along since the start of the show- lying, etc). It's funny that people are so quick to forgive Sharon but forget that Chelsea had a difficult upbringing too- no father, a horrible example for a mother who pushed her into cons.

#26   2012/11/16 04:31AM
    Sinny

Quote whitneyspears:
    Quote lambchops3:

What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now. >)

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping!>)

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

Shar Shar better watch her back!

Adam's new rebound chick is a bunny boiler!

LMAO ok this made me laff right out loud. Kudos to you Great way to start my friday.. TGIF peeps.

I do think Sharon best watch her back.. Phyllis is tame in comparison to what I think Chelsea is capable of.

#27   2012/11/16 04:40AM
    Sinny

Quote Justahousewife:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

Exactly... Sharon already stalked Adam and Chelsea to Kansas. Then she stole her pregnancy test and snuck into Chelseas house when Chelsea was not there.. Sharon is the one who is the stalker..

I think Sharon is going to wish it was Phyllis she was dealing with. Chelsea is going to pay her back for all that stuff. .. I gotta admit I like watching Chelsea with that dark look in her eyes.. she is skeery

#28   2012/11/16 05:04AM
    Sinny

Quote trixie60:
    Quote coachella: I think Chelsea will try to kill Sharon. She's another Sheila Carter type.

I wouldn't say that Chelsea is that bad but that scene really made me wonder what she's up to. I hope your wrong. But I have a feeling her bad side is going to come out soon.

Oh me too. I think Sharon best be careful.. Chelsea don't seem to have that personality that will stand Sharon messing with her marriage.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list