List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/11/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 3613, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/15 12:22PM
    Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!
    Ebybrowempoly

chelsea has always lurk when it came to adam . that is one reason i feel she is pulling a con on adam. he is a newman and he is rich. that 10 millin that was given to her and she torn up the check was because she saw more dollar signs if she could land a newman. well she did . i don't buy this i love you and all the crap that goes with it. she is playing her cards right. she didn't count on this happening. . she didn't think she would lose the baby.i think she wa more upset about losing the baby because she saw her ticket fly out the window. she is trying to get knocked up again way to fast for me. so sharon need to because . i hope she goes home soon . the one thing is right now shaorn is there so chelsea can watch them but when sharon leaves we all know adam will be checking in on her. so will we see her in the window looking in.

#12   2012/11/15 12:30PM
    laurie6

Quote misspeaches: Chelsea is showing her true colors. Stalking Sharon and hovering over her like a phantom while she sleeps, ugh, it makes my skin crawl! I'm really worried for Sharon now. She's ill and trying to get better, and this jealous harpie is after her! I think Chelsea will try to sabotage Sharon's recovery somehow, or she might even go further, and set fire to the ranch while Sharon is sleeping! I would not put anything past the rapist grifter.

The only bright spot is Chadumb's marriage is crumbling all on its own. Adam is more interested in helping Sharon and working at Newman than spending time with Chuckes. It's obvious Chuckles is not his first priority.

Actions speak louder than words, and Adam has shown a distinct pecking order...

1) Sharon
    2) Newman Enterprises
    Sticking it to Nick/Victor
    4) Chelsea

Even Chuckles knows she comes last and it's driving her mad.

I wouldn't exactly put Sharon at the top of his list after everything he did to her. I think he loves Sharon but right now he is in love with his wife and is still trying to make up for some of the things he did to Sharon.

#13   2012/11/15 12:42PM
    countryMomof4

Quote laurie6:
    Quote misspeaches: Chelsea is showing her true colors. Stalking Sharon and hovering over her like a phantom while she sleeps, ugh, it makes my skin crawl! I'm really worried for Sharon now. She's ill and trying to get better, and this jealous harpie is after her! I think Chelsea will try to sabotage Sharon's recovery somehow, or she might even go further, and set fire to the ranch while Sharon is sleeping! I would not put anything past the rapist grifter.

The only bright spot is Chadumb's marriage is crumbling all on its own. Adam is more interested in helping Sharon and working at Newman than spending time with Chuckes. It's obvious Chuckles is not his first priority.

1) Sharon
    2) Newman Enterprises
    4) Chelsea

I wouldn't exactly put Sharon at the top of his list after everything he did to her. I think he loves Sharon but right now he is in love with his wife and is still trying to make up for some of the things he did to Sharon.

I agree. Adam thinks this is a chance for him to undo some of what he did to Sharon. He still cares very much for her but he does love his wife.

#14   2012/11/15 12:49PM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote lambchops3: What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now.

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping!

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

All the more reason for Adam to return to his true love. His heart has always been with Sharon. Chelsea is just a "spare tire", and looks like she's about to go flat.

#15   2012/11/15 12:50PM
    velle

please if Adam was in love with his wife he would put her first not sharon,s needs Adam is still in love with sharon and deep down chelsea know,s it please

#16   2012/11/15 01:03PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote velle: please if Adam was in love with his wife he would put her first not sharon,s needs Adam is still in love with sharon and deep down chelsea know,s it please

chelsea knew it when they got married . i still say she is running a con . what would love if it turn out they weren't really married.

#17   2012/11/15 03:34PM
    habbyfan

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote laurie6:

1) Sharon
    2) Newman Enterprises
    4) Chelsea

I agree. Adam thinks this is a chance for him to undo some of what he did to Sharon. He still cares very much for her but he does love his wife.

This is another reason why he should not be hiding Sharon on his property.

The man is incapable of making a good decision.IMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list